Izumi's Dream: Not Adding Up (Chapter Three)

Chapter opens up with Izumi in his room, talking to Mai.
Izumi: Do you know anything about Sasiki?
Mai sits on the bed and says The only thing I really know is that my father gave him money.
Izumi puts his hand on his chin and says Sounds fishy.
Izumi pulls out a mirror from his bag and asks Ramires, you there?
Ramires appears in the mirror and says Yeah.
Izumi: I need Touka.
Ramires: Yeah one sec.
Touka appears in the mirror and asks How's it going over there?
Izumi: Smother than expected, but I need to ask something.
Touka: Ask away.
Izumi: What do you know about your father giving Scavern Sasiki money?
Touka let's out a sigh and says My father and him were in bed together. You know giving bribes and such. My father and him were also trying to force me to marry him.
Izumi nods and says There's something I have to tell you when this is all over.
Izumi crushes the mirror in his hand, it reforms seconds later and he places it back in his bag.
Izumi looks to Mai and says How much you wanna bet that the reason Sasiki is the major is because your father helped him buy his way up the ladder.
Mai shrugs and says It doesn't seem that far fetched.
There's a knock at his door and Mai goes back into him as he answers the door. Raven is standing out with two plates of food.
Raven: Mind if I join you for dinner?
Izumi clears his throat and says I could use the company.
It cuts to after they have finished their meal and Izumi asks Do you know anything about Mai Izaki?
Raven: Oh the masters youngest, ran away and died just like Eresh Arthur.
Izumi's eyes get wide and asks Who's Eresh Arthur?
Raven looks up and says I guess he was looked down upon in the royal family because he was born of an affair. I guess he ran away and ended up dead.
Izumi thinks to himself I'm pretty sure Eresh was Sosuke's tethered demon. I gotta tell Sakuta and Jin.
Izumi: Do you know anything else about Mai.
Raven: That's about it.
The story now cuts to later that night.
Izumi holding the same mirror as before, says to Sakuta and Jin Sosuke's tethered demon Eresh was apart of the royal family. I guess he ran away from being born from an affair.
Jin looks shocked and says I heard rumors of my father having an affair, but I never thought they were true. It's a weird thought that I had a brother.
Sakuta: See what else you can dig up. Who knows you might find a gold mine.
Chapter ends