chapter 8

( a/n uhm i'm gonna post this as soon as i'm done writing it so i can have            thanksgiving yay! also happy thanksgiving and for the people who don't celebrate it happy day/night! )

POV: Iona

I've been on call when my sweet princess Egypt all day yesterday, it was quite surprising to see that shes inexperienced but at the same time it seems to make more sense, and watching her masturbate. God it made me want to fuck the living hell out of her. But ill play nice...for now at least.

Anyways besides my sweet Egypt, my father called me and told me it's time to meet the blonde beauty aka belladonna, don't get me wrong i love Egypt and i'm not making her a toy or anything like that. i just find belladonna attractive and Egypt as well but at the same time i feel bad for Egypt because i don't know if shes into Polyamory or even having two partners. but at the same time i don't even know what belladonna is like, is she a brat? is she a nice person, is she only in it for the money? is she in a relationship already?

God just thinking of this stuff makes my head hurt, i groan as i feel goldy's heavy body on me "goldy off buddy" i say trying to push him off with my hands. finally after a few minutes of grunting and pushing I manage to get him off me and grab my white robe smiling at remembering the call with my princess.

I walk out my room and tell the maids that they can stop making the food because i'm not hungry, some nod and others roll their eyes seeing they have made food for no reason i just chose to ignore them since i'm not in the mood.

i walk back to my room upstairs and going in my walk in closet i grab a bra and black long sleeve turtle neck, a kind of tan brown striped button up shirt over it, putting on my boxers and brown dress pants with some brown boots and some rings and a nice necklace to match the fit.

( a/n both pictures from pinterest)

( a/n also the fit if yall cant imagine it )