chapter 27

Egypt's POV

it was our fifth day here, we were all getting ready to go to the club, Iona and Bella of course picked it out, not letting me even get a single glance at where we were going for the night.

I didn't really want to wear much, but at the same time I didn't know what to wear, so in advance Bella had went to buy me some clothes earlier in the day, though I still haven't been able to see what they look like. Bella claims its a surprise. 

I had freshly came out the shower, wrapped in a towel and one wrapped around my curls. While Bella was doing her lashes and Iona was on the bed. she had already been done getting ready about 30 minutes ago. And Damn did that dress suit her so well, not only me and Bella both got a full view of her plump ass, since the dress was slightly loose, if that makes sense, and it had a little thing where we got to see her bare thighs. we got a nice view of her tits to, so of course that's a bonus

which is a win win if you ask me. Iona noticed me and she sat up and kissed me on the forehead, "let me go grab your clothes" I nodded and Iona had went out of our bedroom, and into our living room, where the bag was, sitting on the coffee table, making me so much more curious as it was just right in front of me during the whole day.

I was excited to say the least, I know they wouldn't put me in any dress or anything, right?

Bella had gotten up from doing her lashes and she looked beautiful too, in a pink dress that matched her blonde hair, both the colors making her blue eyes pop out to you even more. 

Iona had then came back into our room with my bag in hand and she pulled out some boxers for me, but no bra, huh? "why no bra?" I asked confused and Bella said with a smirk, "for what your wearing you won't need a bra" I looked over at her confused but slowly nodded.

I took the bag out of Iona's hands and opened it, and took it out, it was a fucking dress, I actually jinxed myself. I looked over at them both surprised my eyes widened. I said nervously, "no, there's no way you guys are making me wear this, seriously you two its not happening"

Bella and Iona both looked at each other with a smirk before turning to me, "if you do, you get a hm, reward tonight, it doesn't have to be sexual though of course" Iona clarified and I smiled.

I seemed a bit confused for a second before slowly nodding now understanding, so if I wore this dress I would be able to get any reward I wanted? deal.

 "okay fine" I huffed out, still despite the award annoyed I still had to wear this. I then went to go put the outfit on in the bathroom and warm hands wrapped around my waist pulling me back to them, it was Bella's hands. "aht, go ahead and drop the towel here, we are your girlfriends after all correct?" Iona added on, "and plus we've both seen you without clothes, you got nothing else to hide"

I grumbled curses under my breath and took off my towel and the one wrapped around my hair, my hair was now a lot dryer which I was thankful for. I put on my boxers and I could feel both their stares on me. I swallowed before putting on my dress. Now I se why I didn't need one, it had a push up bra built into it. I then looked down at the dress with a scowl on my face but slipped it on anyways, cold hands then wrapped around my waist, Iona. 

"you look beautiful lovely" I felt my face heating up from her compliment, "you too" I managed to mumble out and warm hands wrapped around my belly, Bella. "aw, she does look so cute huh?" she cooed, of course she had to be the one to tease me about it. I rolled my eyes at her and Bella just smiled. 

Iona then started to kiss my neck making my breath hitch. I got out both their grasps and muttered, "so we leaving or not..?" I asked awkwardly, I was gonna bust a boner if they didn't let me go. Bella giggled, "yes of course" Iona grabbed our car keys she had rented for our trip and Bella took my hand in hers.