chapter 25 😏

Egypt's POV

we had made it to the hotel not to long ago and Iona had went into the living room and was knocked out on the couch, I had helped her take off her heels and then kissed her goodnight which she sleepily returned making me all giddy inside I love her and Bella's kisses.

"hey baby" I heard a husky voice from behind me and Bella's hands wrapped around my waist, I blushed and then mumbled, "y-yeah..?" of course I fucking stuttered I'm a fucking idiot..

"I'm kind of in the mood.." she hummed out and cupped me through my shorts, I gulped and looked down at her hands, fuck they feel so good, I felt myself getting hard under her touch and she smirked before kissing me down my neck, I whimper and look over to the sleeping Iona, "l-lets take this to the bedroom, so mmm..we don't w-wake up Iona.." I breathed out and Bella smirked before she nodded and took my hand in hers leaving my poor cock alone. 

we walked to our new master bedroom for the next few days and she pushed me down onto the bed before she went into the closet of all of our suit cases, wait did she bring sexy underwear or something? why is she looking into there?

I heard her talking to herself under her breath before she grabbed something and put it behind her back, "oh um w-what's um that..?" I asked nervously and Bella just smirked.

"its just a little toy I'm gonna use, now how about you be a good girl and take off your clothes hm?" I blushed but nodded and took off my clothes but I guess I was to slow since Bella yanked the rest off which of course made me whimper out in pain, her nails had dragged against my hips harshly as she pulled down my boxers.

she kissed the little scratches and I smiled slightly seeing her caring about the little scratches she gave me, she then kissed me on the forehead then my lips and then my neck. 

I moaned and whimpered with each little kiss, they felt like feathery touches, so slow but not so innocent the meaning behind each kiss making my dick jump. "f-fudge-.." I whimpered out and she continued to kiss me down my neck before humming out, "fuck your adorable..

she then reached down and grabbed my cock making me whimper and then laid back against the pillow behind me, "good girl, just relax.." she said smoothly in my ear and bean to jerk me off, I moaned out loudly whimpering in the kiss she brought me into. 

Bella continued to kiss me her tongue exploring with mines as she continued to jerk me off, I squirmed under her and continued to moan lightly in the kiss, "p-please.." I mumbled out bucking my hips up into her hand, her slow strokes were getting so annoying. 

"what? you weren't acting like this earlier when I played with your hair" she said tauntingly I rolled my eyes, "your still hung up on that?" I asked with a scoff and soon regretted it as her eyes narrowed, uh oh..

I gulped and started to move back away from Bella but she grabbed me by my ankle and pulled me back below her with a pissed off expression, I whimpered, "I-I'm sorry.." I breathed out and she smirked before she then slapped my thigh making me yelp before she took the unknown Item from her back it was a really long mushroom with straps..?

Bella chuckled at my confusion and then hummed out, "its a strap baby" 

"a what?"

Bella just giggled before she then said, "face down and ass up baby" I blushed at the request but nodded I then let my face down into a pillow and then arched my back slightly to show my ass up for her like she requested but I couldn't help but feel a bit nervous, is my arch okay? does my ass look weird? dang it I bet I look so ugly right now.