chapter 15

POV: Belladonna

I walk out of my room and groan seeing my mother with another guy, yes another guy on the couch walking tv giggling hugging and kissing, its disgusting this is the fourth guy she's been with TODAY,  which is of course again fucking disgusting. 

I wake back up to my room and close my door softly, soon locking it and plopping on my bed with a huff. 

I put my hands over my face and groan, this day is just so stupid its the fucking weekend for fucks sake, and I've just been watching my mother get drunk have probably unprotected sex and then just drink the rest of the day away, its disgusting and I just know its gonna get worse and worse each day. 

or maybe even hour...ugh, I hate the weekends... 

I get out of my bed and look in my mirror that's hanging on my door with a few pictures of me and my friends, I love those guys they may be idiots but their funny idiots. 

I then roll my eyes at my messy hair when I noticed it,  trust me its a wreck when I wake up every single horrible morning.

I close my eyes and groan softly before walking over to my closet to get a outfit for the day, if I can't have a good day, may as well drown myself in shopping at the mall like I always do, I do like shopping trust me, I fucking love it, just the thought of knowing that I can buy whatever I want  without putting even a dent in my wallet, yes its a bit of a jerky thing to think about but who ever said I wasn't a asshole? I mean at least I'm a nice one I guess. 

I look around in my closet and find a nice decent outfit to wear for shopping.

(The fit)

Once finding a good outfit I set it down on my bed and go in the shower, turning the water on and taking my clothes off I walk in the shower and sigh comfortably under the nice hot water, cleaning myself up with my rag and then washing it off doing this one more time before just relaxing under the hot water.  After a few minutes I turn off the water and grab my towel hanging on the door, and a small one for my hair. 

I dry off my hair and dry off my body and go out of my shower I drop the towels and put on my clothes, I grab my brush from my nightstand and brush my hair out looking in the mirror 

grabbing my air Pods, phone, and keys. 

I open my door and see my mother with the same guy on the couch naked, I roll my eyes abd go out the back door to avoid the two, soon walking over to the front and over to my white BMW.

(Belladonna's car)