A/N again-

okay I know I haven't been updating but It's only because of school, I promise, I'm just super busy with other things too, but I would like to just take this moment to say we have reached 6k reads!

which is a very big milestone for me, well any 1k reads are lol.

but as always, I very much do appreciate everyone who has supported this story by at least reading it.

and also I would like to give a special shout out to all of my engaged readers! I really do appreciate you guys for putting up with reading the story, and also for any new readers I had forgotten to mention this, the storyline might be a bit weird or like some stuff is like not like the story line on the next chapter.

so I would just like to say a friendly reminder that the story is just getting updated, I wouldn't say heavily, like the whole storyline has changed, I would just say like minor ones, like fixed misspelled words, and etc.

as for the updates I don't think I'll ever have a schedule for updates unless maybe its summer or something 😅

but I should be able to update the last few chapters, and then we can finally move on from there, again I'm sorry for my busy schedule but it's just how life is sometimes.

and also as always, I hope you all have a good day/night!

and just a friendly reminder that Angelina Jolie is still the one of the finest woman alive 😁