14 | Messenger

MESSENGER

Yap Menage
12:56 PM

Gift Eleanor Yap
Really, Mom? You dared accuse Dad of having an affair and here you are, actually pregnant at 48?

What the hell is this kind of behavior?

Mom
Gift, you didn't hear everything. That wasn't the entire truth. Please just listen to me for once.

You always give your Dad a chance so why can't you give it to me too?

Gift Eleanor Yap
NO

All this time you've been pointing a finger at Dad, bickering, saying that he's having an affair and then this?

What the hell, Mom?

I can't even call you Mom at this rate anymore! You had another man bear you a baby!

I will never accept that pathetic baby as part of this family. Never, Mom. Take my words.

Grace Eliana Yap
Mom?

What the hell is ate Gift talking about?

Given Eloise Yap
What the hell is happening? Ano 'tong mga nababasa ko? What do you mean Mom is pregnant?

Gift Eleanor Yap
Well because she is! She's pregnant!

I went to her office to drop something off then I heard her employees talking about how she's a month pregnant and she's not planning on aborting it!

Mom
This is my child, Gift Eleanor! It's up to you if you don't wanna accept it but I will not abort the baby. How did you even think of going that far?

Gift Eleanor Yap
THEN THE TRUTH IS OUT, RIGHT? YOU REALLY HAD AN AFFAIR!

I HATE YOU, MOM. I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU AND THIS MESSED UP FAMILY!

WHY ARE YOU NOT SAYING ANYTHING, DAD? COME ON! YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT WITH SOMEBODY ELSE'S CHILD!

Mom
HE WAS THE ONE WHO HAD AN AFFAIR FIRST. HE HAS A SECRET CHILD TOO. WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE ALL THE BLAME IN THIS FAMILY LIKE I DIDN'T BECOME A GOOD MOTHER TO YOU EVEN JUST FOR ONCE?

Gift Eleanor Yap
You think you were? You want to take credits for being a "good mother" to us? Well news flash! YOU WERE NEVER A MOTHER TO US.

GROWING UP, YOU WERE ONLY A PARANOID WOMAN WHO KEPT DOUBTING DAD! NOW IF HE REALLY HAD AN AFFAIR, THEN MAYBE IT IS YOUR FAULT! YOU PUSHED HIM INTO DOING THAT!

Given Eloise Yap
ATE

ENOUGH. SHE'S STILL OUR MOM.

Grace Eliana Yap
God, I wanna disappear.

Mom and Dad, if you cheated on each other and has different children now, will you just break up for good and stop trying so hard to make us feel like we're still complete?

Nahihirapan na kami, o. Maawa naman po kayo sa amin.

Hindi ko na kaya 'to.

Dad
I am going home tonight and we will talk about this. No one is leaving the house.

Go home when I do, Adira. We will settle this.

Gift Eleanor Yap
DAD!

What do you mean we will settle this? Wala nang aayusin! That woman is a slut who got pregnant at her old age!

Given Eloise Yap
ATE ANO BA?! YOU'RE GOING WAY TOO FAR, TUMIGIL KA NA, PWEDE BA?

Gift Eleanor Yap
DAMN YOU FOR STILL SIDING WITH HER.

UGH! I HATE THIS FAMILY.

I hate you, Mrs. Yap. I will forever do.

Gift Eleanor Yap left the group.

Grace Eliana Yap
I'm sorry. I need to take a breather too. This isn't a family anymore.

:)

Grace Eliana Yap left the group.

Given Eloise Yap
How did we come to this, Mom and Dad? What caused the both of you to actually cheat on each other and ruin our family?

Don't you know that we're put on a tight spot because of your issues?

We just want a happy and complete family. One where cheating on each other is not normal. One who won't bring tears to our eyes at night. One that won't drown us in overthinking.

Pagod na po kami, Mommy at Daddy. Ang hirap-hirap niyong mahalin at irespeto.

🙂

You left the group.