158 | Twitter

TWITTER

given 🔒 @hiddengiven
alright, all set na :') i'm kabado but nothing's going to go wrong, right? he'll listen to me naman?

💬 🔁 ♡

given 🔒 @hiddengiven
i hope he does because i don't want to lose him. i don't want to live a life that is full of regrets if ever i choose to walk away instead of running into his embrace.

💬 🔁 ♡

given 🔒 @hiddengiven
i miss you, my biggie potato. please wait for me a little more. i'll fix us, i promise.

💬 🔁 ♡

💬 🔁 ♡

given 🔒 @ hiddengiven
OH MY GOD A LETTER FROM HIM ARRIVED? 🥺

💬 🔁 ♡

given 🔒 @ hiddengiven
please i love you so much more, my sanity 🥺🤍

given 🔒 @ hiddengivenplease i love you so much more, my sanity 🥺🤍

💬 🔁 ♡

💬 🔁

Transcript of the Letter:

To the woman that I adore, Given.

How are you? Halos isang buwan na tayong hindi nagkikita o nagkakasama. Hindi na nga rin tayo nag-uusap sa kahit anong paraan. My heart is breaking every single day because of how much I miss you. Walang nagbabago. Mahal pa rin kita. At gusto pa rin kitang ipaglaban. Kung may magagawa lang ako para alisin sa isip mo na kasalanan mo ang lahat ng sakit na naranasan ko, gagawin ko. If I could take your pain away, I certainly would.

But still, I want to respect you and your choices. Kung hindi ka pa talaga handa na makita o makasama ulit ako, ayos lang. Take all the time that you need and by the time you finish settling things down, you'll find me by the end of the difficult road that you're on right now. Hindi ako tatakbo palayo sa'yo. Hindi kita tatalikuran. Hindi kita iiwanan. Hindi kita bibitawan, Given. Even if it's the only thing that's left for me to do, I'd do it. I'd wait for you even if it costs me the rest of my life.

Dahil gano'n kita kamahal.

At sana palagi mong tandaan 'yon. That in the midst of every chaos, you have me and my love for you. Kung hahayaan mo lang akong hawakan ang mga kamay mo, you have the assurance that I will never let go of it again.

Sa ngayon, sana inaalagaan mo ang sarili mo dahil hindi ko pa kayang gawin 'yon para sa'yo. I hope you're not crying as much everyday because just the thought of it breaks my heart. Just the thought of you being in pain is tormenting me, especially because I can't be there to give you tight hugs and back rubs. Kaya sana, maayos ka at okay ka.

I miss you, but I'd wait for you no matter what. Palagi kang may babalikan sa'kin, and these arms will always be ready to engulf you in my embrace.

Mag-iingat ka palagi. Andito lang si Comet. I love you, and it's the only thing I know that keeps me sane.

Palagi kang hihintayin,
Comet / Biggie Potato :")