143 | Messages

MESSAGES

Comet

Why did you run away?

I can't do this, Comet. I can't face you.

But I said it's fine, Given. You have nothing to worry about.

You might be fine about the whole thing now that you haven't seen me yet.

But it will be different once we face each other again kasi, Comet, you already know the truth about me and my Mom.

How could I ever face you again?

So what's gonna happen? Are you never gonna face me again? Like ever?

I don't know.

Maybe sometime in the future but not right now. Knowing that my Mom probably didn't even said sorry yet because that's just how she is, I'm the one who feels the most guilt towards you and your family that she ruined.

Fine. I'll give you all the time that you need in the world but please just come back.

See me again when you feel lighter because if this is the price of knowing the whole truth about your family, then I wish I could just turn back time to when we were both ignorant about all of this.

Kasi uulitin ko lang, Given. Hindi kita sinisisi at hindi ko gagawin 'yon kailanman at kung tatanungin mo ako, sigurado ako na gusto pa rin kita.

Gusto pa rin kitang makasama at lalong makilala kahit ano pa 'yong nangyari sa mga pamilya natin noon.

It's you that I choose amidst the chaos that our families have faced in the past. Sana alam mo 'yan.

Magpahinga ka na.
Read