65 | Messages

MESSAGES

Comet (Center Owner)

Naiiyak ako :(

HELLO

UHM

Okay

Why do you wanna cry?

Because of you! 😡

Huh?

What did I do to you? 😂

Don't laugh at me, I am serious rn!

Okay, sure.

But, really. What did I do enough to make you want to cry?

Your letter. I found it inside my bag again.

Oh. That.

I'm sorry if I put that there without your permission.

It's fine. It's not like it's the first time.

Are you mad? Did that make you uncomfortable?

No naman, haha. Don't worry about that.

I just felt tears wanting to come out because your words are so genuine in this letter and the other two you gave me.

But why do you keep on giving me letters when we are friends already? We talk a lot naman na because you make hatid me and sundo me rin to and from here sa Center then to school.

And you said you wanted to be friends nga.

You can directly tell me naman everything you write in your letters.

Oh, about that.

Well, I am kinda still a traditional kind of guy. I know we're  friends already and I can tell you about the words there directly but we're just new in this phase. Wouldn't it be weird to offer to listen to your stories when we just started being friends?

And I don't know. I just really like writing letters. I actually wrote one for my future girlfriend.

What the hell, that just sounded cheesy.

Hala? No, it's cute kayaaaa.

I just wondered lang naman but it's fine if you want to keep writing to me. I like the ideas of letters din naman. Very Filipino of you. Cute. Hehe.

But you know, the thing about you offering your ears (and time) to me is adorable din.

You see, I've always had a hard time telling the people around me about how I really feel about a certain thing I am going through. Even when I do, it's so subtle lang like they won't even have the slightest bit of idea about what really is going on around my life.

I am afraid people will judge or leave me or hate me if I tell them about my problems especially because they only ever saw me as a soft one.

But with you I feel like it's the easiest thing to do HAHAHAHA idk why also.

I am still warming up to you so ofc, mga pahayapyaw lang din nashare ko but I feel like anytime I can share you bits about me.

So I guess thank you for being easy to share my mind with.

Thank you for telling me this, Given. I'll treasure the fact that with me, you're not afraid to be your most genuine self.

I'm amazed by that.

Thank you, too!

But can you not stop in sending the letters even if I will be able to talk everything with you na in person? I feel like I want to make ipon letters from you. Hehe.

Noted on that, miss.

Now rest and I'll see you tomorrow. I'd like to ask about how your day went but let's save it for when we're not too hectic.

You did great today, that I am sure. Good night, sleepyhead.

Okidokie. Good night, Center Owner! See you tomorrow!  :)
Read