61 | Messages

MESSAGES

Cardan (Center Owner)

Good morning! You don't have classes today, right?

Oh. Baka wala nga. You aren't replying so I think you slept in.

Go ahead. You need that. Rest as much as you want and don't pressure yourself into the burden of helping at the chores in the Center today.

Sleep well, miss Given. :)

Fri, 11:30 AM

OMG HI CENTER OWNER GOOD MORNING

I just woke up, I'm so sorry! 😫

Hey. You're awake.

You've skipped breakfast already so your stomach must hurt. Drink water before eating. I called Rhea earlier and asked her to prepare food for you. Labas ka na lang whenever you're ready.

Since you have no classes, I won't be there today but tomorrow, I will be because my friends wants to meet you so I'll bring them over.

Is it fine, though?

HELLO WAIT HAHAHAHA

First of all, thank you for the breakfast. You still take care of me even when you're not around and that makes you annoying but whatever.

Second, MY FRIENDS ARE ACTUALLY COMING OVER TOMORROW AS WELL

OMG OUR FRIENDS THINK ALIKE, DON'T THEY?

And why would you ask me if it's fine, you literally own the Center. If anything, I am the one who doesn't have any bit of right to bring my friends over :(

That's too much of overthinking when you just woke up, miss Given.

It's fine with me. And it's nice that they're also coming over tomorrow. We can meet each other's friends. Isn't that cool?

You're so nonchalant eh I think I am abusing your kindness na nga. Kapag ikaw niloko ko then I run away, bahala ka.

I know you won't, though. You're too soft for that.

And if you do, I'll find you everywhere.

Che. Whatever.

Do you have classes today?

I have but I'm currently eating with friends. It's lunch break. We're resuming at 1 PM. Why?

Ay none naman. I just wondered why you have so many time to tease me and goof around.

I am not teasing you though HAHAHAHA

Yes you are.

Say yes. Agree with me.

Okay. I am teasing you.

See?

I am right. As always, women are.

What? Where did that came from? 😂

From me. I just said it di'ba?

Anyway I should go eat hehe. Finish your food din and let's not talk na until tomorrow because I want to bond with the kids today and probably help tita with chores din.

You have classes pa later so good luck! See you tomorrow!

Grabe naman 'yong resume ng usapan natin. Bukas talaga?

You aren't sad. Walang sad emoticon o.

Bakit bukas pa? :(

HAHAHAHAHA STOP NGA EWAN KO SA'YO

I'LL EAT NA, BYE. DON'T TALK TO ME FOR THE REST OF THE DAY NA. TAKE CAREEEE. SEE YOU TOMORROW!

HAHAHA

See you tomorrow, miss Given. :)
Read