64 | Twitter

TWITTER

given 🔒 @hiddengiven
i was crying and i found something. GOSH IT'S THE THIRD LETTER FROM COMET. the question again is, how did he manage to slip this in between my things?

💬 🔁 ♡

given 🔒 @hiddengiven
and why is he giving me letters, in the first place? what for?

💬 🔁 ♡

given 🔒 @hiddengiven
💗💗💗

given 🔒 @hiddengiven💗💗💗

Transcript of the Letter:

Miss Given Yap,

It's been a few days since we became friends and I must say, I am not yet used to the sight of you randomly crying. It's something that makes me panic because of not being aware of the reason behind your tears. The first time I saw you, you were also crying because of the break up. Well at least that day, I knew why there were tears on your eyes.

So what I want to say is, if you feel like you have no one to share those tears with and the stories behind it, my ears (and time) are always open for you. You don't have to worry about prejudices because I will try to be as understanding as possible. If I fail at first, then I will make sure not to disappoint you comes the second time, the third time, the fourth, and so on.

As your friend, you have me to share those tears and some stories left untold.

Note: This is me actually trying to say that I want to get to know you better.

I hope you sleep well  tonight! You did well, even when you cried earlier. That didn't made you any less. If anything, it made you look stronger. You're amazing. See you later!

Sincerely,
Comet Leander Silva