146 | Twitter

TWITTER

given 🔒 @hiddengiven
comet :(

given 🔒 @hiddengivencomet :(

💬 🔁 ♡

Transcript of the Letter:

Given,

How are you? That's the first question I would like to ask you because I know it's been hard for you since your Dad was rushed to the hospital until you discovered the truth.

I can't even come close to how heavy and hard you must be feeling right now. Mahirap din para sa'kin pero 'yong isiping gusto mong lumayo sa'kin dahil dito, 'yon ang mas mahirap. You're probably thinking that everytime I see you, all I remember is the pain your Mom has given me and my family. But what you don't know is that everytime I see you, what I remember are the moments we've shared together while we were in the center, and whenever we went out to grab ice cream and potatoes.

I left without saying a word when I saw your Mom because it came as a shock that she was Uncle Dad's lover but the truth about them can never alter how I feel towards you. Gusto kita, Given. Gustong-gusto kita, at totoo ang nararamdaman ko para sa'yo.

Hindi mabubura ng mga nangyari 'yong sakit pero hindi rin mabubura ng katotohanan ang nararamdaman ko para sa'yo. I just like you so much to just run away and turn my back against you because of something that happened in the past.

I hope you would just stop blaming yourself. I hope you would stop giving yourself a hard time and come see me so you'll know how much I still adore you and your whole being.

I will wait for you, my little potato. I miss you, a lot more than you would ever know.

Sincerely,
Comet/Biggie Potato