93 | Twitter

TWITTER

comet l. 🔒 @cometcomments
i still remember how i met you. it was the most beautiful day of my life.

💬 🔁 ♡

comet l. 🔒 @cometcomments
more than the rest of the photos my camera has captured of you lately, this was the first.

💬 🔁 ♡

💬 🔁

comet l. 🔒 @cometcomments
i borrowed my little nephew from my sister that day to watch over him. we went to his favorite fast food restaurant, and you happened to be there. when i went to the counter to order our food, he took this photo of you saying you were pretty. you cooperated, maybe because you're into the kids like that.

💬 🔁 ♡

comet l. 🔒 @cometcomments
i thought it'll be impossible to see you again but surprisingly, after that day, i just kept seeing you on campus together with your beloved four and sometimes, your block mates. i also saw tristan with you and i could see how you were the only one trying your best to make the relationship work.

💬 🔁 ♡

comet l. 🔒 @cometcomments
i found you pretty since the first time but as days passed, i found myself to be gradually curious about you.

💬 🔁 ♡

comet l. 🔒 @cometcomments
but i didn't do anything, of course. i didn't want to be creepy.

💬 🔁

comet l. 🔒 @cometcomments
but even from afar, i knew in myself that i liked you already. who wouldn't? you're such a sunshine.

💬 🔁

comet l. 🔒 @cometcomments
i never once believed in fate but when i saw you at the Center and when i was told that you'd be staying over because your aunt is Sister Analie, i started to think that maybe this is our chance.

💬 🔁

comet l. 🔒 @cometcomments
and i hope it is, given. wala na akong gustong sayangin na panahon.

💬 🔁

comet l. 🔒 @cometcomments
gusto kita, noon at palagi, given eloise mariano yap.

💬 🔁