124 | Messages

MESSAGES

Comet (Ideal Man)

Hi

HELLO

FUCK IS THIS TRUE

WAIT

ARE YOU

DID YOU ACTUALLY TEXT ME JUST NOW?

GIVEN

Calm down. Yes I did.

FUCK I MISS YOU SO MUCH

HOW ARE YOU?

I'm fine, thanks to the food you have been giving me since Friday.

How are you? Matagal ka nang nandiyan sa baba.

What?

How did you know?

How wouldn't I know? Papalitan mo na nga lang ang sasakyan mo kay Cardan pa eh kilala ko na 'yan. I met him already, haven't I?

Damn it!

I'm sorry, Given. I know you didn't want me to stay but I just couldn't leave knowing you're having a hard time. I also didn't want to lose you if ever you went down and go out to catch some fresh air.

It's fine. I'm not mad. I just... feel bad that you had to do something like that when you aren't even obligated to.

Hey. It's fine with me, okay?

And while it's true that I am not obligated on anything, please know that I wanted to do it for you. I was greatly worried you'd skip meals too.

You're annoying.

I am? Again? :)

You're annoying. I hate you.

You don't. I know that everytime you tell me I am annoying, you feel the opposite.

I said I didn't want you to see the ugliest and most broken part of me but it's annoying that I want to go down there right now and see you.

I won't freak out, Given. I promise. Please come see me if you want. I'll buy ice cream.

Give me a hug once I'm there, okay?

A thousand hugs is reserved for you, Ms. Yap. Halika na rito.
Read