132 | Messenger

MESSENGER

Mom
8:09 PM

Given, can you come down for a while? I'm at the coffee shop just in front of the hospital.

Why?

Just come. I have something to tell you.

I don't want to see you, Mom. Just say it here because honestly, I don't even know why you're here. You've always hated Dad.

I was worried about him.

Really? That's surprising.

Anyway, tell me what you want. It hurts seeing your baby bump and I don't want to break down in front of you.

I'm sorry, Given.

For everything. And for what I am about to tell you.

What is it? You're making me nervous.

The guy who you were with last Tuesday. What connection do you have with him?

Why? Are you gonna tell him to stay away from me? Just because I am not your favorite child?

No, baby. It's not like that. I won't do anything like that.

Then what do you want? Why are you asking about my connection with him? Stop beating around the bush, Mom.

I wanted to tell you since the moment I saw him but I thought he wouldn't recognize me and come back for you the next day.

But he didn't and that's when I knew that he did recognize me the first time he saw me at the parking lot.

I tried to approach you to tell you about it but I couldn't. I didn't know how to talk you but now, I know that I need to.

His Uncle is my lover, anak. And he's mad at me for ruining the family he grew up in.
Seen