63 | Messenger

MESSENGER

beloved five
5:15 PM

Given Eloise Yap
hi my beloved four! 💗🍀

see you tomorrow!

comet's (the center owner) friends are coming over din pala tomorrow. i just knew about it when he told me kanina. are you gonna be fine or do you want to reschedule?

Sabrina Corinne De Jesus
Can we? I mean, baka maging bother tayo sa kanila if we go tomorrow din.

Indira Rodriguez
Nah, it's fine. It's better, actually. We'll get to meet new people other than the kids.

Well, if it's okay with Comet and his friends for us to be there though.

Given Eloise Yap
he likes ittttt

i told him naman na and he's fine with it. he said it's cool that we're meeting each other's friends. don't worry about it na. i got it all sorted out na, hehe.

Indira Rodriguez
See? That's what I'm talking about! 😌

Sabrina Corinne De Jesus
Fine, fine. If you say so.

Morgan Demetrius Valdev
Do you want anything from the city, @Given? We'll bring it tomorrow.

Given Eloise Yap
i want you guys safe :)

don't worry about material things naaaa. i am in the city naman palagi and if i wanted or needed anything, i would have gotten it myself na lang.

i just really wanna see you and bond with you so your presence is fine na.

Morgan Demetrius Valdev
Sure.

But we'll get something for the kids. How many are they there?

Given Eloise Yap
there are currently 130 kids around here.

but tomorrow someone will be adopted na :( i want to cry tuloy. she's so sweet pa naman. i hope she'll get to be in a nice and healthy environment. i don't think my heart can take it if she'll battle with her mental health and to keep being sane.

Sabrina Corinne De Jesus
Shhh, the kid's gonna be fine. Don't overthink. I love you!
[💗]

Given Eloise Yap
i love you :(

Yul Idris Guevarra
It's my Aunt who's adopting the kid, Given.
[😯] 4

Given Eloise Yap
OMG?????

Yul Idris Guevarra
Yeah. She and her husband can't bear a child because my tito is a barren man. He can't give my aunt a child so they opted for adoption.

I didn't ask you about the kids at the Center and researched on my own instead. I found out that every child that were once settling in Axis and is now adopted are being monitored by the staff and by Mr. Silva himself. They take the child back if they are mistreated and they file cases against the perpetrators.

But no worries, Paulene will be in good hands. My Aunt and her husband are good people. I know because I basically grew up under their care. The kid is in good hands.

That's actually why I am tagging along tomorrow too. I'll be meeting my adoptive cousin already.

:)

Given Eloise Yap
awww 🥺

that's like the SWEETEST THING ever! :(

thank youuu, yulllll. gosh, naiiyak na naman ako.

see you tomorrow sigurooooo

Morgan Demetrius Valdev
Stop crying, Given 🥲

We're worried about you.

Yul Idris Guevarra
You know she has the softest heart, haha. You can't stop her from crying.

But yeah, see you tomorrow guys. See you, Given! :)

Indira Rodriguez
CAN'T WAIT TO MEET PAULENE, YULLLLL

See you tomorrow! 💗

Sabrina Corinne De Jesus
Pasabog ka ha HAHAHAHA BUT OKEY LET'S MEET THE KID TOMORROW

AND MY GIVEEEEN ☺️💗

Don't cry na okay? See you bukas, babe!

Given Eloise Yap
i can't calm down pa but later i will. see youuu! you'll always be my beloved four, mwa.
[💗] 2 [❤️] 2