Special Chapter 2

INSTAGRAM

Liked by stellanoelle, tanyargela, and 29, 438 others

givloiseyap i'm not good with words so this won't be long :')

to my biggie potato, the love of my life.

life before you was dark, and full of heavy baggages. but just like how a ray of sun can illuminate even the darkest room, you became the light that dragged me back up again.

everything is beautiful with you, and the world becomes less cruel. for that, i would like to thank you. you've taught me a lot but i still want to learn and discover more things with you. if i have nineteen or a hundred - even a thousand more lifetimes, i'd spend it all with you because only you makes sense.

i think nga, i've already loved you in my past life HAHAHAHAHAHAHA it just makes sense when i think of ü.

but yeah, i guess that's it. let's hold each other's hands as we walk through the rough path of life everyday and i promise, i will never let go or go into hiding again.

i'm excited to receive and read your letters until the day i no longer can, love! thank you for being such a romantic.

this is getting long when i said it wouldn't be so i'm ending it here, hehe. i love you, insanely.

View all 14, 516 comments

cometleander 🥺🤍