Two. Not like the others

Harry Styles just left me

Harry Styles just left me. I'm in the year 1961 where cell phones don't exist and my ride home has just left me.

I'm about to go rejoin the group on the beach area to try to find a ride home when I hear the motorcycle idling behind me. Harry had returned.

"You coming princess?" He asks with a playful smirk.

"I thought you'd left me." I begin.

"Left you?!?? I'd never do that. "

"You did do that." I said with sarcasm.

"C'mon. Let's go."

I didn't even know how I was supposed to get on this motorcycle with this sundress on. I had my swimsuit on underneath so I just hiked it up and went to climb on the bike. As soon as I got close he'd rev the motor and make the motorcycle jerk forward. I cast an annoyed look his way which seemed to amuse him even more so.

Again I would try to climb on and he'd make the bike lurch forward again. I crossed my arms and just stood there.

"Ok ok. I won't do it again. Come on." He said.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and climbed on behind him.

"Might want to hold on princess." He said.

"Can you please take it easy on this thing? I'm not a motorcycle fan." I admit.

"I'll try my best." He smiles.

As soon as he jerks the motorcycle forward I knew that was a lie. I wrapped both of my arms around his waist tightly. I couldn't believe Katie had left me to fend for myself with this guy.

After a bit I kinda liked the feeling of the wind in my hair and the freedom you feel on the back of a motorcycle. Wrapping my arms around Harry Styles waist wasn't too bad either.

This can't actually be Harry Styles though. That Harry Styles is the biggest thing on the planet right now. Well maybe not right now in this dream because it's 1961, but my god he looks just like him. Minus the tattoos and his current shaggy hair.

We arrive at our apartment building and I carefully climb off the motorcycle. Of course I almost trip over my own two feet which makes Harry laugh.

"You're a bit clumsy princess." He laughs.

"Why are you calling me that?" I ask as I cross my arms.

"Suits you. Don't you think?" He asks.

"Not at all. That's for spoiled rich girls. That's not me."

"It's not? Hmm. Maybe it's not exclusive to that label." He smirks.

"How else could you mean it then?" I ask.

"Not sure yet actually. Just met you. Fits you though. Looking forward to figuring you out." He smiles.

God that smile.