Thirty Six. Sometimes love isn't enough

I've been in London with Harry for a week now and it's been amazing

I've been in London with Harry for a week now and it's been amazing. I'm leaving day after tomorrow to head back to New York and I'm not sure where we stand once I head back. I know he'd love nothing more than for me to stay here on tour with him, but I have a job I have to get back to and he's extremely busy with the tour. I think that our timing is just all wrong right now. Time, funny how that works.

It's been a while since I've even thought of my previous time with him in a year that wasn't this one and in a time and a place that wasn't here nor there. I'm not sure if it was some sort of dream or whatever it was, I just know it felt real. Our circumstances were different, but similar in some ways. That Harry wanted to go off to see the world and he wanted me to follow him, seems ironic doesn't it? In the end he chose to stay behind with me for a year and then I'd follow him. That's not even an option in this time and space. He's the most in demand person in the world right now. I have to just let him be and hope that in the end he will find his way back to me.

His tour resumes in a few days so for now we have a few days off which is perfect because I leave in a couple of days. We've spent so much time in his home here and it's been amazing. He's made several comments about how natural it is having me in his home and how he could get used to it. I've spend a little more time getting to know his Mom and Gemma and I think the world of both of them. Tonight he wants to have Brad and Victoria and his Mom and Gemma over for dinner. I get dressed and I'm finishing up my makeup and putting on some jewelry when Harry lets me know everyone is downstairs.

I greet each person with a warm hug and as I hug Anne she looks at my wrist. "May I?" She asks as she holds my wrist in her hands and studies the pearl bracelet I'm wearing. The one that Harry from the other space and time gave me. "That bracelet...it's identical to the necklace." She says softly. She carefully studies it and she has such a shocked look on her face.

"May I ask where you got this?" She asks.

"It was a gift. I think someone picked it up at a vintage store or something for me." I make up the second part of my answer.

"I have a necklace....Harry has it now, but I have a necklace that was my mothers and it looks identical to this. She always said it was part of a matching set but we never found the bracelet."

My heart is in my throat. I wish I had the answer, all I know is the night Harry gave me the bracelet. "Harry, have you seen this?" Anne calls Harry over to take a look at the bracelet.

"Isn't that crazy? It looks so much like the necklace." Harry smiles as he runs his index finger over my wrist, touching my skin along with the bracelet.

"Your grandmother kept insisting there was a matching bracelet that went with that necklace, but we never found it once she passed and we were going through her things. Everleigh said it was a gift and she thinks they picked it up at a vintage store. Wouldn't that be crazy?" Anne laughs.