Six. Champagne Kisses

Harry drove me home around 2 in the morning and he kissed me again at my apartment door

Harry drove me home around 2 in the morning and he kissed me again at my apartment door. I'm a fool for kissing him after watching him make out with someone like Darcy earlier in the evening. I couldn't help myself.

I don't know when I'll see him again. I don't know what last night meant to him. I know nothing other than I felt something I've never felt before while kissing him. He's completely wrong for me, he knows it and I know it too, but it's that whole magnet thing. I can't help myself.

I can't help but wonder what the Harry Styles in 2022 is like. It sounds insane to even say. As I finally remove myself from my bed I'm aware of the pounding headache I have. I drank far too much last night. I use the bathroom and decide to go in search of coffee in our kitchen. I managed to change into a T-shirt to sleep in last night that just barely covers my butt.

The apartment is quiet and I'm surprised to see it's noon. I reach the kitchen and start my search for coffee. I'm opening cupboards and I find it on one of the top shelves. I'm stretching trying to reach this and just as I'm about to go ask my much taller friend Katie for help I hear a voice behind me.

"Need some help princess?"

I nearly jump out of my skin and turn around to see an amused Harry Styles sitting on our sofa.

"Harry! You scared me!"

"Sorry princess. Didn't mean to. Want me to reach that for you?" He stands and walks over to where I'm standing.

He reaches the coffee as if it's no problem at all for him and hands me the coffee tin with a huge smile.

"How long have you been here and how did you you get in my apartment?" I ask.

"A couple of hours and I came with Niall. He and Katie left and I was waiting for you to wake up. You sure do like to sleep in princess." He smirks at me.

I begin making coffee and immediately reach for two cups and make his coffee without hesitation.

"Here you go." I hand him his cup.

"Thank you. You remembered how I take my coffee already." He smiles.

"Your welcome. You're not hard to figure out." I wink at him.

Why am I winking at him?

"I like your pajamas princess." He smirks.

Normally I wouldn't care in what I'm wearing but he's just said it in a way that's made me feel shy suddenly. He's totally checking me out.

"Are you here for the sole purpose of irritating me today or is there a reason for it?" I ask.

He laughs and I can see he's amused by that comment.

"We're meeting up with Katie and Niall." He says.

"What are we doing so that I'll know how to dress?" I ask.