32:

Ilang minutong masarap na kuwentuhan habang nagkakape ang buong crew. Nakumbinsi ko namang suotin muna ni Gigi ang T-shirt ko sa ngayon habang hindi pa kami nagsuswimming. Seeing all their happy faces, everything is going smooth. Gigi and her assistant will scout the place and look for the best spot for the shoots. I know she is eyeing a lot of possible areas already while having fun.

"Picture tayo." I asked Gigi. "You want that, right?"

Nanlaki nang marahan ang mga mata ni Gigi nang marinig ang sinabi ko. It seems like she is not expecting me to initiate taking pictures with her. Most of the times, it is her line. Nakita kong ngumiti siya matapos ang ilang segundo.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing, baby. I'm just really crushing on you right now." She said. "Tara."

Sabay kaming tumayo. We looked for a better shore and background not too far away from where the crew is. Iniwan ulit namin kay Shea si Chibi and good thing is that she really loves taking care of him. Ni ayaw na nga niyang ibalik minsan, e. I'm starting to realize we are somehow going to be bad parents because of Chibi being watched over by someone else.

"Ikaw muna, baby." Si Gigi at itinuro ang dalampasigan. "I'll take your pictures first."

Hindi na ako tumanggi dahil ganoon din naman ang mangyayari. She knows for sure I will be taking a lot of her pictures and maybe after that, I won't have the energy to pose for the camera. Ganoon naman kasi kapag babae 'pag dating sa picture taking. Siguro ay nasa isang daan ang pagpipilian nilang picture na pare-parehas lang din naman ngunit isa lang ang makikita mong nakapost sa social media salungat ng mga lalaki na tatlo o apat lamang na picture ang pagpipilian at kadalasan pa ay ipinopost lahat. I am not saying this applies to all especially men, but most of the time, it is the situation.

"Look at me, baby. Look at me like you don't want to lose me." She said as she starts to take pictures of me. Kahit anong pose ang gawin ko, she knows how to do the tricks on camera. She knows her deal. "Wow. Lami man uyab na 'yan."

I smiled when she said that. It'a really funny hearing her talking with Bisaya words. Ewan ko ba. Kinikilig ako lalo na at alam ko ang ibig sabihin sa Tagalog ng kaniyang sinabi. She made me pose minimal movements and angles before I told her na ayaw ko na. Sobrang dami na niyang nakuha kaya naman siya naman dapat. She did not hesitate. Pumunta agad siya sa puwesto ko kanina matapos ibigay sa akin ang cellphone niya. Iyon kasi ang ginamit niya pagkuha ng pictures ko.

"No, baby. Huwag mo munang tanggalin ang T-shirt mo." I said. "Let's take a couple of pictures while it is on you and while you are taking it off."

"Wow, binubugaw mo ba ako?"

"Baliw." I hissed. "Sige na. Look at me like you want to marry me." I smiled while copying her tone a while ago. Natawa rin siya nang bahagya kasabay ng pagpindot ko sa cellphone.

I took the best picture of her smiling and looking at me on the first take. It makes me want to jump out of the butterflies I am feeling knowing I gave her that smile. I do not need to direct her about her angles. I just need to click on the camera. I am videotaping her while taking her pictures. Hindi ko mapigilang matukso at mapakagat labi habang hinuhubad niya ang T-shirt kong nakasuot sa kaniya. I cannot get enough of her.