SPECIAL CHAPTER

⚠️⚠️❗️Ang unang parte ng kabanatang ito ay hindi angkop sa mga bata at inosente. Pikit mata o skip po, or read at your own risk na lang. Sus. Kilala ko kayo, walang warning warning sa inyo. Eme!
========================

CHAPTER TITLE: THE CHOSEN ONE

STARING at my person is like staring at the sunset; her endless beauty always leaves me in awe.

Standing on the seashore, I could smell the oceanic aroma of the sea just as I could smell the delicate scent of her.

I could also hear the splash of the waves just as clearly as the heavenly sound of her laughs. And I probably couldn't get over playing with every bit of sand in my hands, just as I can't control myself every time we kiss—every time I run my fingers over her body.

"I want you."

I was simply sucking her tits, like it was nothing out of the ordinary, when she suddenly begged that made me stop. My mind went blank for a split second right there. I looked up. Here eyes were glowing with lust as she gazed down at me, expressing nothing but..."fuck me."

"What? You want me?" Naninigurado ako. I circled my finger around her nipple; napapikit at napakagat labi naman siya dahil doon. "Pwede bang pag-isipan?"

"Mckendall!" She snarled.

Natawa ako. "Alright, my woman."

I smirked with delight. It's a win—another win. I got up and made myself comfortable straddling her before starting to do what needed to be done. Malagkit kaming nakatingin sa isa't isa. Umaangat at bumababa ang dibdib niya dahil sa bigat ng kanyang paghinga dulot ng bawat haplos ko magmula itaas, pababa—at pabalik. My wife's body is a work of divine art. Beautiful. Godly. I swallowed and licked my lips as I scanned her refined and beautiful physique. Wow. 'Di talaga nakakasawa. Ibinalik ko ang tingin sa kanya—sa magandang mukha niya. Wow again. Nakapikit pa rin siya at naghihintay sa gagawin ko, sa inaasam naming pareho. From her fine face, my gaze shifted to her front—and I boldly cupped her exposed breast, which I had just been enjoying, causing her to moan inaudibly.

"Hmm...f-fvck~"

I flashed a playful smile. "You want what again, baby?" I tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ears before taking off my robe and revealing my naked body underneath. "This?"

She opened her eyes, grinned proudly, and nodded repeatedly. "I want you," she said it again. Bumangon siya habang nakapatong pa rin ako—I adjusted—then she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered something sultry. "I'm horny as fuck right now, Lacson. Take me to heaven."

Mas lalong hindi ko napigilan ang ngiti ko. Maingat ko siyang itinulak pahiga. "Gladly."

She rarely begs, but right now is one of those few occasions. Usually it's me who always ask, who initiates. Hindi naman niya ako tinatanggihan, pero iba pa rin talaga kapag sa kanya nanggagaling, kapag siya ang mag-aaya at makikiusap. I can't explain it, but it's really different. Ika nga ni Amber, 'mas may lasa at mas masarap'. Yeah, I know. Sounds dirty but she really said that. Ang dami kong natututunang kabulastugan mula sa kanila ni Nikkie.