Chapter 3: The Fire Returns

-Third Person POV-

In the blacksmith shop, Four Weapons, Kai's parents were having a little tea break after making a few weapons for Kai to sell outside the workshop.
Ray after having two cups noticed Maya did not take a single sip from her cup.

"Maya, what's wrong?" Ray asked, but she didn't respond.

Ray guessed it had something to do with Kai. "Kai, how is he doing after that outburst you told me?"

"Kai... he just doesn't seem to care anymore. I tried to help him, but he doesn't want any." Maya sighed.

"Give him some time. Sometimes kids need to find their spark of courage without their parents. I mean look at him. He has become a true Master of Fire without my guidance, found it all on his own." Ray said.

Maya was a little shocked at how Ray gave out a speech like that. "Are you sure he'll return to his normal self?" She was still a little doubtful.

"Just have faith." Ray smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long journey outside his valley, Kai finally found a village he could sell some weapons to. Little did he know, this was the village Garmadon attacked and formed the Colossus.

"Finally

"Finally." Kai sighed.

Kai soon made his way to the village and got stopped by one man who was guarding the gate.

"Halt. What brings you to our village?" The guard asked.

"I'm here to sell some weapons for people to defend themselves from attackers." Kai answered.

The guard declined "I'm sorry, but we don't allow strangers into our village." This made Kai a ticked off, travelling a long way to find a village only to be denied.

The guard had no interest in letting Kai in. But he looked at Kai's face and noticed how long he walked in honour to find a place. "But I'll make an exception, follow me. I'll take you somewhere to rest." The guard lead him inside.

Kai didn't respond and just followed him. As soon he entered, he noticed several people staring at him from their house. Kai began to wonder what made the villager to be so isolated.
But Kai couldn't really talk about isolation since that is exactly what he is doing to his friends and family.

As the two were making their way to a house, they were soon approached by the leader of the village. The man who confronted Garmadon.

 The man who confronted Garmadon