Chapter 23: The Call of Love

-Third Person POV-

Cole and the people of Prime Empire all caught with the others, who were already gone. All but Skales.

"Ah, you made it." Skales asked. "We're not being followed?"

"No." Cole replied. "At least for now. The layers of walls my made in the tunnel will not hold the vengestone warriors forever."

"I see." Skales hissed. He then grabbed onto a ladder. "Come on, we've arrived."

Skales, Cole and everyone else all climbed up the ladder. Making it to the surface, Cole stared at the city of Stiix, feeling a little relieved. He can't help but remember the importance of the this place.
The Scroll of Airjitzu
The Defeat of the Preeminent.
And of course, Nya unlocking her True Potential.

"Son!" Lou ran to his son.

"Hey, Dad." Cole smiled.

"Glad you made it." Lou said. "Come, the person in charge of Stiix wants to have a talk with you and the other leaders."

"Okay." Cole sighed a little, knowing who his dad was referring to.

Lou took Cole, Dyer and Unagami to where the Stiix leader was. Cole couldn't help but notice several prisoners and prison buses in the city.

"Here we are." Lou took them to a pawn shop. "I will wait outside with the others if the others."

"No worries, we can handle it, Dad." Cole replied.

With that, Cole, Dyer and Unagami entered the pawn shop, and inside there were a five villains Cole knew. Well... almost all.

The two former members of the Sons of Garmadon. Ultra Violet and Killow.

The original Captain of the Destiny's Bounty. Captain Soto.

And lastly, the Bounty Hunter. The Kidnapper of Zane and Pixal. The Expert of Deepstones. And as of right now, the Leader of Stiix...

"Ronin..." Cole uttered.

A bird man jumped out of annoyance. "HEY!!! WHERE IS MY INTRODUCTION!?!?!"

The room then went silent out of awkwardness. Both Dyer and Unagami looked at each other, and Ultra Violet just face palmed.

"Uhhh, right..." Ronin scratched his head.

"Anyways. I wanna know what are you doing here, Ronin?" Cole demanded to know. "Especially with all these prisoners? And most importantly... how did all of you escape!?"

"Wow, you are in the middle of a WAR with the Overlord, you are still gonna give us an attitude with anyone who is in the 'villain category'." Ultra Violet mocked. "Even someone like Fugidove."

"What!?!/Hey!!!" Cole and Fugidove glared at her.

"Okay! ENOUGH!!!" Ronin took a deep breath. "Look, I know we've had our differences. I know you don't trust me that much, especially after the Island incident. But..."

~Flashback~

At Kryptarium Prison, the inmates were watching the devastation of Ninjago City. It wasn't until the shockwave created by the Overlord cut off the power.