Chapter 33: The Clash of Earth

-Third Person POV-

Ray successfully knocked some crystal warriors off the Kingdom. Before he moved forward to aid his son, he and everyone on battlefield saw a large orange/purple flaming tornado, and a few seconds later, the tornado bursted and released a shockwave throughout the Kingdom.
Ray noticed all the crystal warriors and dragonides were all staggering after they hit by the mixed shockwave. Using his weapon, Ray smashed one warriors and to his surprise, they were completely disintegrated.

Ray's eyes widened. "EVERYONE!!! THE CRYSTAL WARRIORS AND BEAST ARE WEAKENED RIGHT NOW BEFORE THEY RECOVER!!!"

Wasting no time, all the temple guards and monks all delivered the killing blow and disintegrated any crystal warriors or breast they'd encountered as quickly as possible because they knew the effect of the shockwave wouldn't last long.

"RAY!!!" It was Suetonius whom had just glided his skiffs next to the bridge Ray was on. "Get on! We have to recover Kai and Skylor!"

"Got it!" Ray jumped on the skiffs and they flew to the last place Kai and Skylor were.

With Kai...

They finally did it...

Kai and Skylor have successfully defeated one of the Council members. Aspheera's Flame Serpent had vanished, and the Sword of Corrupted Fire was no longer crystallised, it was just a powerless golden dragon sword like before. As for Aspheera herself, she was burnt to a crisp, she was basically a large charcoal. But despite that, the Sorceress was still alive, however Kai knew she wouldn't last much longer then a few minutes.

As for the Fire Duo. Both of them were exhausted, they used up all the energy they had to defeat the Fire General. While Skylor was lying on the floor like Aspheera, Kai was still on his trembling feet, staring at the burnt snake.

"This..." Kai panted. "...is... for Sensei Wu..."

Kai closed his eyes and fell on the floor unconsciously.

________________________________

Metalonia...

Vangelis was having a face-off with his own daughter, whom was trying her best to keep her composure. Vania knew she to confront her father, but actually doing in real life instead of her imagination was beyond difficult, especially when Cole was not around, whom had promised to be by her side.

Vangelis was about to make his move, but before he could...

"EXPLODING SHURIKENS!!!"

Seeing the shurikens, Vangelis immediately flew backwards and dodged the explosion. Both Vangelis and Vania were unsure who this person was since they've both never encountered anyone with these types of weapons.
Once the smoke cleared away, the one responsible was finally visible to the Shintarians, and just as they thought, it was someone they have never met.

"Who are you?" Vangelis demanded to know.

"I am the Leader of the Neo Ninja." He pointed his blade. "I am the Teal Ninja!!!"

Hearing the name of the group finally made Vania remember. It was only one time before choosing to focus more on Shintaro, but she remembered reading something about a new team of defenders trying to replace the Ninja a few months after Nya's departure.