Chapter 37: Lloyd's Struggles

-Third Person POV-

Never Realm...

While the other Realms were facing absolute chaos, the Never Realm was living to peacefully due to it being the furthest Realm out of any.
Almost everyone in the Formling village were all sleeping in their respective home. Only two were still awake even when it was past midnight, and yes... the Crystal War has been going for a long while already.

While the two people still fully awake, there was one who was struggling to sleep, unable to forget about the terrible things has happened and what will happen.
He was having dreams of all the horrors that has occurred.

The Overlord's return.
The fall of Ninjago City.
The defeat of the Ninja.
And of course... the death of Wu...

In the dream, he started to see the Darkness consuming everything around him... and in front of the Green Ninja was the Wolf Formling Akita. But a second later...
A blade appeared and stabbed her through the chest.

Lloyd's eyes widened out of horror. "AKITA!!!!" He cried.

Akita fell on the ground, and behind her was the Herald of Darkness. The woman Lloyd used to have feelings for.

"HARUMI!?!?" Lloyd exclaimed.

Harumi smirked, and a second later, she changed into someone else. She became Lloyd himself, but it all changes when the evil Lloyd's glowed purple, and aura of Destruction appeared around his hands.

Lloyd tried to attack, but he was then wrapped around by a weird crystal snake. The evil Lloyd then roared and charged at Lloyd, preparing to killing him.

.........................................

Lloyd opened his eyes and quickly awoke from his nightmare. Lloyd was sweating, panting and felt his chest pounding excessively. Very soon, Lloyd managed to calm himself down and take a deep breath, he then looked around the interior of the House of the Chieftains he was sleeping in, AKA Kataru and Akita's home.
Akita allowed him sleep on her bed while she slept on her brother's. When he saw the Formling sleeping peacefully, Lloyd sighs with relief, knowing that all the terror he saw was just a dream.
However, it felt way too real to him...

Unable to sleep, Lloyd decides to leave the house and go the bonfire where one of the awoken was sitting peacefully.

Smelling his scent, "Lloyd? Are you feeling okay?" Kataru turned his head.

"I can't sleep." Lloyd replied. "May I sit with you?" He asked.

"Of course." Kataru smiled.

Lloyd went to his side and sat right next to the Chief of the Formlings.

"So, what is bothering you, my friend?" Kataru asked.

"I... It's... just..." Lloyd struggled to answer. "I'm afraid..."

"Of what is happening to your Realm?" Kataru guessed.

Lloyd was surprised. "Y-Yes..."

"I'm not that surprised. Hearing what your father said and what your mother told me, I can imagine the horrific event that is going on." Kataru said. "But you're safe here, Lloyd."