Chapter 32: The Flames of Determination

-Third Person POV-

"Finally!" Aspheera spoke with satisfaction. "Another of Wu-ser's students I will eliminate. And it happens to be the one I was looking forward to fighting again!"

"You are not fit to even mention my Master, Butt-pheera." Kai lit his hands on fire. "I know what I must do... and that is..."

Kai stuck out his right arm, and intensified the heat even more to create...

Artist: Kubo (Bleach)

"Inferno Blade!" Kai shouted

"Inferno Blade!" Kai shouted. "Aspheera! Your reign ends here!!!"

Both Aspheera are stunned at Kai's new technique. Aspheera especially couldn't believe this is the same Kai she fought in Ninjago City. All the Sorceress see is a pitch black figure with burning eyes and a burning hand that was in the shape of a sword. Those flaming eyes were filled with nothing but determination, and Aspheera felt little alarmed.

Despite those feelings, Aspheera chuckled, knowing the power-amp she could get with her Sword of Corrupted Fire.

"This is gonna be fun." Aspheera smirked.

Spinning her Sword, Aspheera does Spinjitzu and Kai responds by doing the same thing. Both of them clash and a massive shockwave is created, blowing the fire prison, Aspheera created, away.
And unfortunately for Kai, he was also blown away due to Aspheera being stronger than him thanks to the amp she got back in Ninjago City.
Despite that, Kai continued on...

With Ray...

Ray tried to aid his son against Aspheera, but there were several crystal warriors blocking his way. And even with the help of the Suetonius' temple guards, they still weren't able to break through due them not having anything that could disintegrate the crystal warriors.
The best thing they could do is simply push the crystal warriors off the Kingdom, but even that wasn't easy due to the dragonides always catching them and returning the warriors back on the field.

"Curse these ridiculous things!!!" Ray yelled. "I can literally see Kai and Skylor!!!" He pointed.

Seeing an incoming spear to the face, Ray barely dodges it and grabs the spear. Ray spun has fast as he could, and a few seconds later, got the spear off the bearer. Using their weapon against them, Ray stabs the crystal warriors in the face, which still wasn't enough as these things would still move forward and fight no matter what.

"JUST STAY DOWN!!!!" Ray was getting pissed beyond belief.

With Kai...

Aspheera uses the Sword to create shards and use them as projectiles. Kai quickly slices them with his Inferno Blade, he then uses his left hand to blast a large fireball to which Aspheera responds by shooting her own flames. The two flames clash, and it creates a strong smog.