Chapter 40: Farewell?

-Third Person POV-

Garmadon flew around Sorla's village, destroying many crystal warriors and dragonides. It was until he felt a sudden burst of Destruction energy coming from the Formling village.

"Lloyd...?" Garmadon was surprised and curious at what triggered him enough to achieve Oni Form.

Garmadon wanted to head back to the Formling village, but with Sorla's people being the most vulnerable, he had no choice but to stay and defend.

With Harumi...

Harumi was beyond shocked at the fact Lloyd obtained Oni Form, and although this is what she wanted since Lloyd became his greatest fear, it also terrified her at the kind of wrath Lloyd might unleash.

"Well..." Harumi finally dropped Akita. "I never thought you would accept your Oni side. But it only makes sense for the Son to achieve that hideous form like his Father." She smirked.

Not uttering a word, Lloyd charged at great speed, preparing to kill Harumi.

Harumi's eyes widened. "WARRIORS!!!!"

Harumi managed to see the last moment and act quick enough to summon a few crystal warriors to get in Lloyd's way. However, when Lloyd made contact with one of the warriors with his fists of Destruction, it was completely obliterated and the others that were with it were also disintegrated.
Harumi felt the shockwave and was pushed back by the immense power. Realising the gap in power and how Lloyd completely lost control, Harumi knew this might be the end for if she doesn't act quick. Being killed was the last thing she wanted since that would result in her going back to the Realm where she had lost everything.

Using her powers, Harumi called upon many crystal warriors and dragonides to try and fight Lloyd. Like Lloyd, Harumi used her Hatred to increase her own power which made her blade glow.
Using the blade, Harumi swung it from afar and unleashed a fury of energy slashes of Darkness.
Lloyd immediately blast them with his Destruction beam and lunged towards the Herald, but many crystal warriors and dragonides appeared around him and attacked.

Despite having zero control, Oni Lloyd still retained his martial art skills and evaded or redirected many of the incoming attacks. Lloyd even grabbed one dragonide and used it as a weapon, smashing everything around him, he then threw the beast at Harumi's direction.
Seeing the dragonide being thrown right at her, Harumi uses a large portion of her strength to increase the blade's sharpness and cut the beast in half.
However...

After she sliced the beast, Harumi saw something that completely froze her. Oni Lloyd and all of his Hate and Anger. Lloyd grabbed Harumi by the throat and pushed her far away from the village, back to a large boulder where the two were alone.
Seeing the extreme intention of death...

"STOP!!!!" Harumi quickly acted.

Despite being berserk, Lloyd somehow managed to halt himself, probably wanting to hear Harumi's last words before he punched a hole in her head.

"Have you forgotten!?!?!" Harumi spoke desperately. "If you kill me... you will become what you DEPISE the most... Your Father. And if you choose to spare me, then that Wolf girl you care so much... she is gonna hate you for the rest of your life."

Lloyd growled with great irritation, unable to decide what to do despite knowing Harumi was playing tricks. He then started to get a headache which was caused by the inner conflict between the Oni Lloyd and the Human Lloyd.
But in the end...