Chapter 25: Silent Fist of Destruction

-Third Person POV-

In a peaceful village, a tribe of people known as the 'Formlings' were all thriving, helping each other whenever they can, or simply just having fun by playing around, especially the younger ones.
The current Chief of the Formlings was walking through the village, greeting anyone he passed by. As he was making his way to the bonfire, he saw four individuals coming his way. One he already knew since she is his younger sister.

"Akita!!!" The Chief waved.

"Kataru!!!" Akita waved back.

Akita quickly changes into her wolf form and runs straight to her brother. Approaching, Akita quickly transforms back to her human form and greeted her big brother.

"Akita!" Kataru crossed his arms. "You've been out much longer than usual. I was getting a little worried you know?"

"Yes, yes, yes." Akita rolled her eyes. "But this time, I have an amazing reason." She smiled.

"Yes, I noticed. You got some visitors..." Kataru's eyes widened when he saw one of the visitors. "Lloyd!?!" He yelled.

Hearing the name of the Legendary Green Ninja. Many of the Formlings began to chatting to each other, and they all went to the bonfire.

"Lloyd?" He doesn't mean..." A rabbit Formling asked.

"Our Saviour from Akita's story!!!" A deer Formling smiled.

Arriving at the bonfire, Lloyd and his Mother were astonished at the people of the village. Especially when some of them were in their animal forms and quickly changed back.
Seeing Akita was amazing enough, but to see other Formlings with their own animal form was amazing for Lloyd and Misako. As for Garmadon, he wasn't too impressed because there are beings outside of the Never Realm that can shape-shift but on a much greater scale. The Master of Form and the Oni being a prime example.

"Lloyd?!" Kataru smiled. "I can't believe it! I honestly don't know what to say other than... Welcome our village!!!" He laughed.

"Yeah..." Lloyd awkwardly chuckled. "Um, thanks."

Kataru asked. "And those two with you? Are they..."

"We are Lloyd's parents." Misako smiled. "It's nice to meet you... 'Formlings' if I'm not mistaken?"

The Formlings all whispered to each other about Lloyd and his parents. The way they looked weren't exactly as they imagined, especially Garmadon. However, that didn't mean they weren't disappointed or anything, actually... the Formlings, especially the females, were charmed by Lloyd's appearance. His long blonde hair and his green eyes that were enchanting to some of them. They now understood why Akita likes to talk about him the most.

Just the rest of the inhabitants of the Realm, they were a little stuttered by Garmadon's appearance, especially the helmet since it reminded them of their despised enemy, the Ice Emperor. What made it a little even more scarier was his scent, that alone was enough to tell the Formlings his powers far exceeded the Emperor or Boreal. But despite that, the Formlings, unlike the fishers or the samurais, were able get another scent of Lloyd's father and it wasn't anything 'EVIL' as terrible as Lloyd described to Akita.
Which probably explains why Akita was not that hesitant about bringing the former Dark Lord to her village.