Chapter 45: Dragon Form

-Third Person POV-

Smokes, a large crater , a temple that has been unscathed for thousands of years has now been damaged greatly by their own blood, an Oni.
But despite Lloyd's rage and his massive display of Destruction power, the Giant Crystal was still in one piece, barely scratched at all. Lloyd, still in his Oni Form, prepared to blast the Giant Crystal, but before that could happen...

Two large crystal arms came out the smoke and grabbed the Green Oni, electrifying him in the proces.

"AAAHHHHH!!!!!" Lloyd screamed in agonising pain.

And then... sharp shiny things started coming out of him...

Ninjago City...

Although the combined power defeated Pythor for good, he was still alive, albeit in critical condition. Pythor tried to get up, wanting to continue the fight, but he was soon halted by another snake. A blue Serpentine.

"Skales..." Pythor coughed. "My old friend and second in command... It's been quite sometimes since the Great Devourer..."

"I guess." Skales hissed. Very soon, two Hypnobrai pulled the white snake and chained him.

Pythor said. "W-What are you doing-"

Skales interrupted. "For all your treacheries. For all your crimes. The Serpentines have decided to imprison you for ALL eternity in the lowest depths of the tombs!"

"WHAT!?!" Pythor yelled, and then he started to cough out blood due to his injuries. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!! I AM PYTHOR!!! THE LAST OF THE GREATEST SERPENT OF ALL TIME!!!!" Pythor was then taken away by the two Hynobrai.

Jay looked around, and while it took some time, he finally found his Golden Weapon. The Nunchucks of Lightning, now powerless after Pythor's defeat.
Jay went back to his team and Garmadon, showing them the Nunchucks.

"They are now reunited once again." Garmadon spoke.

Kai knew that exactly true. "Not quite. They're powerless. But I know how we can restore their powers..."

Cole knew what he was gonna say. "We four must confront the Overlord, who is now at the top fighting right now while we speak." He added.

"Getting there might be impossible." Zane said. "We'll have to fight through hundreds of crystals warriors and slaves just to reach the entrance of Borg Tower."

But before anyone could say anything...

*Dragon roar*

Firstbourne appeared before them, lowering her head and offering to fly them up to the top of the Oni Temple.

"Wow. Convenient timing." Jay shrugged.

"No." Garmadon shook his head. "Firstbourne can feel your powers. It seems like I'm not the only one who gets stronger through fights. Since the start of this "Crystal War" your powers has gradually increased in much shorter time than ever." He said.

"Could it be because of the Prophecy of Quanish?" Cole wondered.

"Whatever the case may be, this is now the time to use that gift and stop the Overlors once and for all." Garmadon replied, and the Four Ninja nodded.