XII

'i think we can all agree that sleeping around is a great way to meet people'

- chelsea handler

Ares

Their tongues collided. August's face flushed with warmth: he was in shock. Ares played gentle, but not as gentle as August had hoped; he lifted his arm and gripped his hand between the younger man's fingers, pushing himself even further onto him, disclosing the last of the space between them.

August tilted his head to the side slightly, gasping for air. He missed the lustful expression Ares' had staring onto the smaller man's lips covered with drool.

Ares looked down at him, smirking.

"Take off your clothes." He almost demanded.

August was surprised, and immediately turned red. He stumbled over his words a few times.

"Sir I don't-"

"Unless you want me to take them off instead." He grinned.

This caught August even more off guard. He pulled his hoodie off, revealing his smaller body to Ares.

Ares couldn't wait. He grabbed August and lifted him up, slamming his lips onto his. August almost choked at the rough movement of the boxer's tongue. It was far more aggressive than before. Ares felt his dick harden, rubbing through his pants. The sight of August's half naked body put him through intense arousal.

The older man let go of August, allowing him back onto his feet. He shoved all documents and gadgets off his desk, without a second thought, allowing room for him to carry August onto.

Kiss after kiss, the two became more aware of each other's body and more confident. Ares scattered his hands around August, caressing his neck, leaving obvious marks and hickeys. August wrapped his hand around Ares' neck and shoulders, becoming more comfortable after every kiss.

Ares pushed the man's body down onto his desk, roughly kissing and nibbling his body. His hands wondered across August's chest to where his dick was. August's eyes shot wide open and he sat up, to find Ares unbuckling his jeans.

"What?" Ares asked, impatiently. "Your dick seems to really want it."

August was as hard as a fucking rock, he couldn't deny it. He slowly lay back down, leaving his body in the hands of Ares.

"That's what I thought." Ares' lip curled upwards into a smirk.

August gasped silently, trying to keep his moans as quiet as he could. The older man couldn't stand this, he wanted to hear August moan and scream for him, allowing him to be aware of the pleasure he was giving him. Gripping his hand around August's neck, Ares towered over his body over him, forcing the two of them to lock eyes.

"Do you think I'm going to allow you to withhold your moans from me?" He asked, almost psychotically. "I want to hear you scream. In fact, I want to hear you beg, and if you still can't do as I ask, don't think for a minute that I'll allow you to finish. Do you understand?"

August gulped. "Yes sir."

"Of course, we could just end it here. You seem way over your limit." He sighed.

"N-No!" the younger man called.

"Beg for it." Ares licked the top of his ear.

"I beg you, sir."

Sir.

With one hand, Ares pulled the remaining clothing off of August. This time, he didn't look scared or uncomfortable: he looked as if he wanted nothing more.