XVII

'everything's more thrilling when you shouldn't be doing it'

- unknown

Ares

After a few weeks of physiotherapy, and sex with the physiotherapist, Ares was back in the ring. It had only been a short time, but Ares missed the violence more than anything. He wanted to beat the shit out of Sean, specifically because he made August call him-

Well, he didn't want to think of it. The name was despicable, and though Ares was normally down for anything sexual, the word daddy made him feel sick. It was weird, and because he fucking hated his dad, it was even worse.

No amount of daddy issues would make him want anyone to call him such a revolting name. It was an ick, in his opinion. He wondered why August was okay calling Sean that. Was there something going on?

Whatever. I don't care.

He was back in the boxing ring, waiting for Sean to arrive. Ares was going to win no matter what, with Sean on the floor, even if it meant killing him. He was furious that August chose Sean over him.

He was going to get August back too.

And so he did.

"Another victorious win for The God of War!" The commentator called.

Sean sat against the ropes of the ring, nose bloody and face bruised, his face flushed with embarrassment of his defeat. Ares however, proud and excited, was roaring along with the crowd. He was a sucker for the adrenaline.

His game was back. He only needed one more thing: August.

Ares had gotten out the shower, his towel wrapped around his waist and water trickled down from his hair. He held onto his phone, grabbing it from his sink.

Come to the lobby. Don't wear anything. I want to share my victory with you, love.

Ares sent the message to August, impatiently waiting for his reply.

I'm coming. Don't worry. I have nothing on underneath. August had sent back.

Would still prefer you with no clothing at all. Ares smirked at his phone.

He lit a cigarette, inhaling the smoke like it was oxygen, waiting restlessly for the part-Venezuelan boy to arrive.

By this time, he was already fully dressed, leaning onto his office chair and reading about upcoming events. 

Fuck you, bruises. What's taking this long?

There was a knock at the door and a familiar voice behind it. August.

Ares couldn't compose himself any longer, he marched towards the door handle and yanked it wide opened, grabbing the boy by his arm and pulling him into his office. He door slammed shut and Ares couldn't keep his hands off of August, his lips scattered all over his, and their tongues twisted together.

August was dressed in a jumper and sweatpants. Ares couldn't help but check him out.

"So you've got nothing underneath? You dirty whore." Ares grinned.

"Take them off of me then." August shyly commanded; his innocence fading.

Ares smirked and did as he said. He ripped the younger man's jumper off, revealing his skinny and swollen body.

"The fuck is this?" Ares pointed towards the majority of bruises on August's body.

"It's nothing." August shrugged him off, placing his hands around Ares shoulders, planting desperate kisses around his jaw.