19

MELO
-

"Mariah! Riah! Mariah Monea Williams!" I see her walking fast down the street.

I start running after her. Shit, talk about chasin' a girl. Literally.

"Ma please, let's figure this out." Once I catch up to her I grab her hand and pull her back to me.

She snatches her hand away from me and pushes me in the chest.

It stung a little bit, so I rubbed the spot where she pushed me while grabbing her again and pulling her towards me.

"Look at me baby. Look at me. I would never hurt you like that. If any girl makes any accusations, just know that I didn't cheat on you with them. This was before we started talking and all of that."

"She said she's 5 months, but I don't know it's not adding up, 'cause I lowkey don't even remember sleeping with her." I shrug.

She glares at me and I throw my hands up in defense.

"Okay bad time, but Riah I wouldn't hurt you like that. You're enough for me, you're all I need. I want you to have my babies ma."

I pull her close by her waist and kiss her forehead. She wipes her eyes and nods.

"I'll trust you on this one. But get a DNA test just incase." She smiles a little and I nod.

"Whatever it takes to prove that I love you and only you." I give her a peck and the kiss gets deeper.

She laughs and pulls away. "Dude we're literally on the side of the street, that's nasty."

I playfully roll my eyes as we start walking back to the house, hand in hand.

"Fine, but when we get to the front door you already know what the deal is." I smack her butt and she swats my hand away playfully.

•••

"I thought I told you I wasn't messin' with no other girl?" I bend over to whisper in her ear as I stroke deeply and slowly.

My right hand moved from her waist to her boob, flicking her nipple.

"Answer me." I say as I pick up the pace in my strokes.

She bites her lip and whimpers. "You did tell me that."

She says and I bring her upper half up, so her back is on my chest.  She turns her head to the side to look at me.

"So why can't you believe me, hm?" I make my grip on her neck a little tighter, and leave sloppy kisses on her jawline.

Mariah's body was getting hot and I could feel her clench around me.

"Fuckkkkk." I groan and bite my bottom lip.

Not long, after she climaxed and I pulled out and finished on her butt.

After I finish cleaning both of us up I go run the shower.

"I... cannot walk. How about you shower alone and I can shower in the morning." Mariah mumbles with her face in the pillow.