forty-three

(IM IN A PREDICAMENT I WANT TO START A NEW SKZ TEXTING FIC OF THEM LIKE FAMOUS WITH A MAIN SHIP 😏😏 ANR SHIT OR SMTH CUZ I GOT INSPIRATION FROM THIS ONE FANFIC I READ FOUR WEEKS AGO BUT I HOTTA FINISH THIS FIRST OMFG WAIT WHAT IF I MAKE IT A SECOND BOOK OF THIS WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE THAT ⁉️⁉️⁉️ ANWYAYS I'LL SHUT UP NOW ENJOY THIS WRITTEN CHAPTER 🥶👍👍👍)

jeongin side-eyed the dark brown-haired boy sitting next to him, his eyes looking as if he were lost in thought. he then looked away from seungmin and crossed his arms and sighed. intro to music theory was the only class they had together, besides lunch, if that even counts as a class. both boys were slowly becoming closer to one another, whether they wanted to admit it or not.

though at the moment, jeongin wanted to talk to seungmin after class and ask him something, something about felix. whenever jeongin mentioned anything that had to do with the australian boy, seungmin always immediately looked uneasy, which the younger found peculiar.

"hey seungmin," jeongin whispered, not taking his eyes off their professor to not get them in trouble.

seungmin glanced at him, furrowing his eyebrows, "what jeongin. because i swear to god if you ask me how—"

"how many minutes until class is over and we go to lunch?" he smirked, resulting in seungmin groaning and facepalming.

seungmin slowly and dramatically turned his head to the left to face jeongin, narrowing his eyes, "i'm going to—"

the suddenly bell rang, cutting him off. "what were you gonna say, seungminnie?" he teased, packing up his notebook and shit.

seungmin slung his backpack over his shoulder, before starting to jump up and down, "let's go jeongin, they added hot cheetos to the vending machine so we need to go NOW!!"

"why do you like hot cheetos so much...they taste like dog shit..." jeongin grumbled, following behind a little-too-happy seungmin.

after a couple of minutes, the two boys made it to the lunchroom, then to the vending machines. seungmin pulled out his wallet from his pocket and took out the money, pushing the corresponding numbers for the hot cheetos and then inserting the yen as jeongin watched the older boy with boredom.

they watched as the hot cheetos fell in slow motion, before getting stuck on a snack bag right above the bottom.

"BRUH WHAT??!!? i just wanted some hot cheetos 👿," seungmin exclaimed, slamming his body into the machine.

jeongin grabbed seungmin's arm and forcefully pulled him back, "the fuck? did you just say an emoji out loud?"

"so what if i did? it's none of your business," he yanked his arm away from jeongin's surprisingly tight grip, "why were you gripping my arm so hard..."

"'cause you were about to fucking die, now let's go we have something we need to do—"

"hey guys! is your food stuck in the vending machine?!" an overly cheerful female voice came from behind them.

"what was that?!" a girl bursted out laughing, causing seungmin and jeongin to dramatically and slowly turn around.

"um, that was horrifying..." the first voice, who was now recognized to be yena, stated.

"what do you two want?" jeongin sighed, crossing his arms.

"well we were told to give something to you, but we can help get that bag of hot cheetos unstuck!" yuri, who was the second voice, suggested as she brushed past the two boys to stand in front of the vending machine.