sixty

(we're almost at the end 😢)

jeongin was still panting, his mind whirling from so many factors. he gazed around his backyard, the six other boys in the same state as him.

"is everyone okay?" felix was the first to talk, and holy shit, jeongin thought he looked absolutely destroyed yet hot.

jeongin weakly nodded his head, "i'm pretty sure i got hurt from tumbling straight into the ground, but i-i can't feel it."

minho immediately rushed over to him, "where does it hurt?"

jeongin flinched at the sudden action, before letting out a laugh, "that was the most concerned i've ever seen you!"

"yeah, yeah, i'm so sorry i care about your well-being," minho crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes.

"you can just probably get his mom to look at him," jisung's eyes rounded.

"stop bickering," chan shook his head, dusting himself off, "everyone copes differently, and this whole night was obviously frightening as hell, and jeongin just happens to use humor."

"i just wanna know—" hyunjin was cut off by three boys rushing through the gate, looking at the group in horror.

"oh my fucking god! felix, are you okay?!" mark fretted, speaking in english, as he sprinted towards the younger.

seungmin only widened his eyes as haechan stood next to him, yawning and clearly not wanting to be there. "you did it..." seungmin whispered, most likely to himself, but jeongin heard him.

"i'm okay, mate," felix's deep voice in english even soothed jeongin, even though he didn't understand a word of what he said.

changbin raised an eyebrow, "so...what do we do now?"

hyunjin fake-cried out, "i wanna go home!!!"

"when the fuck did you learn english?" seungmin furrowed his eyebrows at the older.

"it was just something i knew," hyunjin shrugged, before turning towards jeongin, "do you need help? you're still sitting on the ground."

"i guess," jeongin muttered, as hyunjin basically immediately yanked him up, "god damn! a warning next time would be nice!" jeongin glared at the taller boy as he sheepishly smiled in reply.

"um...ignoring that..." haechan finally spoke, "what happened here? you all look like you fought five hundred wild animals in that forest over there."

minho glared at him, "why should we tell you? you used to constantly harass us."

haechan rolled his eyes, "i was just wondering." he turned to look at mark who was whispering with felix, "can we leave? it's literally 3am."

mark sent an apologetic look towards felix, "well, that means that i gotta go. thanks for telling me everything, and i'm glad you and the two others are now finally free. goodbye everyone, get a good nights sleep!"

mark flashed everyone a smile, waving in goodbye. haechan gave them a thumbs-up, before he then basically dragged mark away and back through the gate they came from. jeongin watched them, the whole interaction making his head hurt but he understood why they were together.

"tomorrow at 15pm," felix abruptly spoke, "come to my house."

chan frowned, "why are we going to your house? i'm personally quite afraid to..."

felix looked offended at whatever the older said in english, "i promised to tell you all everything, and i'm gonna keep that promise!"

why does everyone keep on talking in english, jeongin attempted to ignore the stabbing pain in his right leg.

"do you know what they're saying?" minho muttered to him, only to sigh in defeat as jeongin shook his head.

"look, i don't know what you guys are saying," changbin exasperated, "but, i'll go if it's what i think it is."

felix blankly stared at him, "i forgot some of you don't understand...well, i made a promise to explains and that's what i'm gonna do."

"oh shit, yongbok's house goes crazy," minho abruptly stated, which only resulted in side-eyes and "what"s.

hyunjin raised his eyebrows, "you've been to his house?"

"no," minho replied with a straight face, "i just felt like lying."

"fuck this, i'm going to home," seungmin turned around, speed-walking away.

jeongin exasperated, "i'm too tired for this."

"i'm gonna be completely honest, we should probably go home," chan sighed, "we're all dirty, tired, and most likely scarred for life. minho and jisung, let's go, i'll drop you two off."

"well, i guess i'm leaving," jisung shrugged, "this was fun...i guess? i don't know, but the whole entire country probably hates us now for how loud we were being."

jeongin narrowed his eyes, "don't blame us, you were the most loudest motherfucker! you were the first to start screeching, even though we were supposed to be silent."

"i say this with love," chan immediately interjected, "shut the actual fuck up and let's go."

jeongin and jisung immediately changed their complexions, as jisung and minho then followed behind chan, saying quick goodbyes. jeongin turned towards the three remaining boys: changbin, hyunjin, and felix.

"so, uh," felix coughed, "do you all want to leave?—er—i mean, it's jeongin's house, so he can choose what we do."

"i really want to go to bed, i'm in a lot of fucking pain," jeongin confessed, rubbing his arm in embarrassment, "i also might as well go face my mother and get in trouble now, then delay it any longer."

changbin looked at him with concern, "are you okay, jeongin?"

"yeah," hyunjin spoke up, tilting his head, "you said you were in pain earlier, but they kinda just brushed over it."

jeongin flashed them a reassuring smile, "i think i'm just sore, i'll definitely be fine tomorrow after i go to sleep."

felix put his hand on his shoulder, gazing at him, "get some rest, jeonginnie, we'll see you tomorrow."

jeongin felt his face heat up, felix's words making him feel uneasy. that was such a fucking lie, jeongin thought, looking down at his hands and legs as the three boys walked away, i'd be surprised if these bones aren't broken.

i need to go tell mother about everything that happened, he began to slowly walk towards his back door, the pain in his right leg making him tear up. so she can take me to the hospital, but one part of me knows it's not a good idea yet the other part says it is, he sighed, closing the door as quietly as possible even though he knew it was useless because the other person in the house was well-awake by now.