S1: Episode 5 [ Hit Em Up ]

Highschool DxD The Serpent King: [Season One ]

Episode 5: [ Hit Em Up.]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

I can't tell which faction is the worst among the three biblical factions, and no, the irony in that statement doesn't escape me. All of us have our own problems, but when you have an exact example of one of the three great factions' acts of incompetence in your arms. Specifically the church, and so Heaven.

You tend to start asking questions that annoy the hell out of you.

But my father and I knew all of this already. So, while I tend to wonder and complain about the state of the supernatural world, and while he is the type to steer me towards the brighter side of things, it's not as if we both haven't reached the same conclusion and solution. We just have different...

"Umm, Alaster, can you please let go of me? I'm ok now..."

Looking down, despite how dark it was inside my home, I could still perfectly see Asia's little form, she was a pretty petite girl. Along with this, she looked a little embarrassed to be so up close to me. That doesn't surprise me, the church has an odd way of sheltering their "Chosen Saints" and that includes raising little nuns who are too pure for this world or what I would call inexperienced. Still, letting her go and looking behind us, well more accurately outside my window, I decided to respond, pushing aside the curtains to get a better look outside, making sure no pigeons managed to track us.

"Sorry, call me a little cautious, but I don't think anyone should be seeing you like this, even me," I told her offhandedly, as she thought for a moment before looking herself over and quickly covering herself with her hands, quite flustered. Poor girl probably thinks she's showing too much skin and is sinning. But the part that confuses me is, how does she know I can see her so well? She did it out of reaction I guess...

"Oh no! Please don't st-stare!" She stuttered out as I kept my eyes away from her form as I turned around. Walking past her and turning on a light switch, turning around to find a nun in my house with a torn shirt and red face as we made eye contact.

"Don't stare, Alaster! That isn't ok for you to do!" She squealed as it amazed me that she could be like this after what just happened. Less than a minute after I received her confirmation, I teleported us away, arriving inside my home with a less than demonic entrance. I don't know whether this girl is just naturally strong at heart, or a complete ditz... Please be the former, Asia.

"...I'm not into nuns, so please just take a seat," I replied a bit dismissively to her worry, not in the mood to make jokes right now, my mind was focused right now, too serious to mess with her. Right now, I wanted to get down to business, and maybe get rid of the simmering anger I was feeling, as my eyes kept flashing back to the moment I had arrived. The scene with Asia and that priest, even seeing Issei's state, was a little too much for me...

But, that's not important right now, things have changed and I'm going to need to get some questions answered, before making a little phone call if my suspicions are correct. My mind was working incredibly fast at the moment.

Pointing towards my couch as she looked over to it, before becoming a bit confused as she glanced around my home. Finger to her lip, she looked back at me a bit concerned. "Hey, Alaster?"

"Yes? What is it? Should I turn on more lights or do you just need something to drink?" I asked, figuring that after calming down from being seen in part of her undergarments, Asia was likely realizing the situation she was in. She had nowhere to go as after what I've told her, she couldn't trust the fallen, and I don't think the devils, well at least their kings in the area would house her. This leaves me...