S1: Episode 8 [ Hey Micky ]

Highschool DxD The Serpent King: [Season One ]

Episode 8: [ Hey Mickey.]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

Three days since Sunday would of course make today Wednesday. A school day, and more importantly, the part of the week when everyone must climb out of their beds, or in his case, couch. Before rising to the challenge of getting to work or school. Inside the home which always looked nice and clean, lay the ever-familiar smell of delicious food dancing throughout the living room, the source of which came from the simplistic kitchen. With the stove off, the small red light indicated it was still hot, while the small pan had the remains of eggs on it, still not clean as a small blonde girl walked past.

In both hands, she held a set of plates, eggs, and pancakes on both, with a side of bacon for the right plate, while the left was met with crispy bacon. Walking out of the kitchen, Asia, who was dressed in a spare nun outfit, walked around the couch before placing the plates down on the small coffee table. With silverware for both, she then turned and frowned as she looked at the couch, and more importantly the boy who slept soundly on it, taking up all the space available to him as she rested her hands on her hips and side before sighing.

Poke.

Poke.

"..Alaster, wake up," Asia gently said, poking her "younger brother" on his cheek as she tried a gentle approach to getting him up. She knew he needed to hurry and get to school, so she was doing her part right now. "Hey hey...Gimme like five more minutes?" Y/n asked with a slurred speech, trying to gently shoo away the fly that was obviously Asia. He sounded quite tired, uncomfortable even, but who could blame him? The couch certainly wasn't five-star bedding.

"But I already gave you five minutes, no...I gave you ten. Now get up please?" Asia asked, a little more urgent this time as Y/n opened his eyes a little, before cracking a small smile. "You've been using my body wash... You don't smell like sourdough bread anymore, haha..."

Pinch.

"Ow! Alright I'm up!" Y/n shouted, getting up quickly, like a soldier on duty, he got off the couch and looked at the girl with a raised brow as she looked a little offended at his comment. "Black don't crack but you sure know how to bruise it...," Y/n said with a bit of annoyance as the older girl crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks.

"Maybe if you slept on an actual bed you wouldn't be so tired...Mister," Asia muttered while Y/n glanced over at the breakfast, smiling as he picked up his plate, sitting back down as he began to eat. "Well, I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you, that's yours, and you're not sleeping on the couch, so give up on changing me, thanks for the breakfast tho...," Y/n said in between bites, reminding the girl of the very important fact that his home had only one bedroom. Hopefully, no one else would be given a place here, or else he'd be sleeping atop the fridge. ( I'll be honest, we're a bit too old to be sharing a bed, that stuff is for kids anyway...) Y/n thought to himself.

Nodding her head in understanding, albeit begrudgingly. Deciding to sit down with him and begin to eat with him, Asia suddenly widened her eyes in panic as she watched Y/n nearly bite into a piece of sausage, nearly as the girl acted and knocked away both his fork and sausage. "Sorry I forgot!" Asia said in an apologetic tone as Y/n ever so slowly turned his head to look at her, and gave her a "what the fuck" expression.

"Asia... What did you forget, that made you throw my fuc-freaking food...?" Y/n asked, holding back a couple of words so as not to act rude to the girl, and give her a chance to explain herself. Poking her fingers together while giving an unsure face, Asia looked a little embarrassed as she spoke.