S1 Extra Content 3 [ Sibling Bonding in the house of God.]

Highschool DxD The Serpent King: [Season: One]

S1 Extra Content 3 [ Sibling Bonding in the house of God: And the Return of the Maid. ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

Steam covered the mirrors, blurring the glass reflection as the repeated fall of water droplets hit the floor and tapped alongside it with each drop, filling the room with a rhythm of controlled rain, steam rising as the heat increased, a personal sauna created in this small space, as on the white counter, close to the clean sink lay a black smartphone while on the other side were a set of clothes ironed and ready to put on. But where there was a shower there was cleaning, but above it all, where there was a shower there was always music playing and someone of course singing. With the morning glow coming through out of the small window above the white shower that was made up of foggy glass and a metal door, a one-man choir had begun.

"Ooh, girl, don't you stop~"

"Don't you stop 'til you get enough honey"

"Oh, honey, honeypie~"

"Honey, honey, honeypie."

"Ooh, girl, don't you stop~"

"Don't you stop 'til you get enough honey~"

"Oh, honey, honeypie."

"Honey, honey, honeypie~"

Probably unholy and just right for a Sunday morning, the Crowley household was the perfect example of waltzing with the first sight of sunshine and falling down dancing with the first glimmer of the moon. Quick to rise, and early to fall, those two possessed an impeccable sleep schedule. With the song playing from his phone and creating an atmosphere that just forced him to sing in the shower, Y/n was as drenched in imagined applause as he was in the hot water that fell from above, as with an ever-confident smile sporting his face he ran a hand through his smooth wet hair before shaking his head and laughing.

( Ahaha, I gotta send her a song back, though I still have those treats from Italy left. Hmm, I think I know one nightcore song she may like, haha.) He thought before gripping the shower door handle with his right hand, silver and smooth, he turned the knob and stepped out in the bathroom, his feet hitting a soft towel as the song continued to play, he had set it to repeat after all.

"Yeah... I'm pretty sure I have the door locked, I don't want another incident, haha! That was embarrassing as hell."

Starting the day off earlier than normal and creating a heart-stopping sight for any girl or guy high off boy bands and smokin' hot dudes, the nude and still not dry Y/n grabbed himself a white towel from the rack on the wall before promptly wrapping it around his waist, leaving the world to only appreciated his upper body and the quite built lower thighs and calves. Lean like a swimmer in the waist, yet with enough muscle that would make you believe he played too many sports, with style came a body, and Y/n's was certified eye candy. Magician or not, he looked like he could swing as much as could drop undies. With a large cobra tattoo on his chest in black ink, his magic crest and family badge was proudly displayed on his chest.

"Alaster! Hurry up and get your butt down here! Issei is here already!" Snickering as he heard the quite pushy Asia call him from downstairs, the currently drying-over casanova smirked as he reached for his phone to turn the song off. "Sure, but you want my eyes and ears to come along too?" He shouted back in retort before hearing the girl sigh and Issei laugh. Shaking his head and finishing drying off, he let the towel fall and exposed himself to the mirror as he wiped off the steam, proceeding to smile at his reflection.