S2: Episode 4 : [ London Bridge 1: The Tale of Two Killers.]

Highschool DxD The Serpent King: [Season: 2 ]

Episode 4 : [ London Bridge 1: The Tale of Two Killers.]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

If you paint the sky a clear blue you'll receive a clear cloud-free day. With the start of Monday, you'll have hoped it was Friday. Sunday was old news and Tuesday had yet to arrive, so at the start of a new week, willing alongside unwilling young bodies drag themselves off from their bed before marching like thriller zombies to their own personal hell, or well your nearest prestigious academy. Yes, without a doubt the beginning of the week often leaves you hoping you were at its end if most of your joy was spent outside the classroom. But at Kuoh Academy, feelings weren't completely one-sided, often mixed depending on what year you were in, but most definitely depending on who was in your class. A school filled with four queens, a set of blonde princesses, a mascot with quite the tongue, along with a set of blonde princes who while in separate grades were certainly always a breath of fresh air that could turn around your day with one's gentlemen-like charm while the other could become your friend in less than a minute of interacting. Yes, with such a strong personality floating around this school, it will be a bit hard to not find at least something good about coming here every day.

Especially if you were a first year, as their part of the school was becoming notorious due to the refreshing and often exciting attitude of one confident bastard who was practically the unofficial class president.

"Hey look out for the Teach, he'll take our phones again if we get caught recording."

"Ehh, don't even worry about it. Y/n explained we needed them to review scenes...something about capturing the moment in time?"

Drama, action, and noise! Each is a prevalent piece in any show or play, and when you're a member of Kouh Academy's resident 'Drama Club', you need all that and more to succeed, and fortunately, their group of ten had an eleventh member today, a welcomed volunteer who was more than committed to his current work. Inside the school's large auditorium which was currently vacant of seats at the moment were the current members of an oddly dressed club that looked to have an almost 'punk' theme going on. But up on the stage was where the magic happened one could say, as with long blood-red curtains at each end draping down to give the eventual theater more life, on stage were a set of two, a familiar man and new girl that looked to be rehearsing a scene.

Cool and fun with a bump and beat to it, the beat of the song was met with a guitar strum and the beat of a drum.

Ah yes, practice for a musical, now if only they could find a High School. But alas, the moment had just begun.

"Girl, there's somethin' 'bout me, things you ought to know," Dressed in black and red from his shirt down to his pants, fashioned in a black leather jacket that hung loose past his shoulders, he was bringing the bad boy look back. Because with an inviting voice, that ever-fun and dangerous look in his eye, and a cool strut up toward his partner, the blonde with hair highlighted black at the ends sang like an angel yet moved like a devil. Well into his temporary role, he met eyes with a girl whose looks were the night and day of his: bubblegum pink long hair that met at the hips of her petite body, light blue eyes, and a cute face, all dressed up in the clothes of a bookworm with bright red glasses.

Oh, it was a classic story, good girl meets bad, and fortunately for the Drama Club, they had summoned the devil's favorite demon. Excellence was expected of him by him, and as a house that served, he led a house that knew how to entertain. And so, with his partner in crime playing shy and sheltered, he slithered right up to her, and with moves only mimes could match, leaned over her with his arm against the nonexistent wall as she stepped back and hit it. Of course, the set hadn't been built yet.