S2: Episode 14: [ Make Love Not War ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Location: [ The Garden of Eden ]

Year: [ ###BC ]

The once proud golden gates that denied all men entry were now but shattered pieces of once-coveted treasure that only now dirties the white sea the dead angels lay upon. Their lifeless forms stained with a fresh pouring crimson as flaming swords lay at their sides as many were left pierced through their bodies as several brothers and sisters were left hanging on the remaining pieces of a once mighty golden gate. Hung and pierced, they're left as decoration before all who would dare venture forward.

"Was his grace not enough? Did Father not call us his children, and yet, he hath left you all to die."

And so, with each of his slow and paced steps staining the white ground an ashy black, the Father of Lies steps forward before stopping before the once sealed gates of Eden that have become broken. They were shattered by the wild beast he had sent rampaging through the heavens. And so, spreading out his arms, his darkly armored, wide frame was lit by the light of paradise as his golden eyes stared up at the white sky that rained fire and brimstone from above.

"Do you hide from me as my creations storm your lands, Father!? Do you sit upon that throne in fear, are you afraid? Will you come down and show your children your strength, or shall more fall this day as we conquer both the heavens and the earth!"

His tall figure was hidden by his draping cape which was the color of soot. As with a flap, a pair of six fearsome bat-like wings appear forth from before his back, his long silver hair treading down his back like strands of silk. But he did not venture towards the skies which were raining fire as ashes from below, from whence he came traveled up and further into the heavens, darkening the sky. No, he laughed proudly and stepped forward as below, the melody of war was played by the roars and screams of angels and devils.

The Lord of Darkness only stepped forward, past the bodies that littered the ground as his golden boots stepped upon the bodies of angels that were left crippled by the hands of a monster. A monster he had sent up these stairs and through the floors of heaven. It was a monster who commanded his legions. Legions which represented his vision for all devils. Armies which sought to manifest his will.

And it was the den of monsters cursed by God that led his revolution.

From Cain unto his descendants, monsters were raised to sharpen their blades in defiance of God's will.