S2: Episode 8: [ Two Saint's and One Little Sinner.]

Highschool DxD The Serpent King: [Season: 2 ]

Episode 8: [ Two Saints and One Little Sinner. ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

"Crap my legs are killing me," Issei groaned, slinging his school bag over his right shoulder as he continued down the path toward the main school building. Currently running late, he was actually free of the prying eyes and faces who would typically frown at his sight. Though he had certainly improved his reputation by dropping two of his old friends, there of course were still many not ready to believe his perceived change.

"Why the hell did I have to go for ten more... Right, President was cheering me on, haha," Walking with a bit more strength in his back, Issei smiled, recounting the memory. Ah, the power of a beautiful woman cheering any man on is enough to give them the strength to fight God himself. And Rias Gremory could pull much out of anyone given her charm. Her pawn was no different.

"Damn it, why did I have to sleep in!? I could've woken up to the President's sexy body!," Though, you could say her cheering him on had more of an effect than any normal beautiful woman would, as with a whine to his voice, Issei's arms dropped like bags of sand at the missed opportunity. Terrible, terrible, terrible! He still had a long way to go before being called any sort of gentleman, but no tree has ever grown overnight.

Running a hand through his mess of a hairstyle, Issei passed through the school gate as the academy came into view. It's been two days since they cleaned the pool and the fun was still a fresh memory in his head as well as the not-so-exciting parts. "Asia said she took care of it, but I still think she's acting off... I should probably ask Kiba, he's known her longer," Considering reaching into his school back, Issei stopped, realizing classes were still going on and he didn't enjoy the idea of causing the blond knight any problems right now, even if he had said some pretty weird things to him recently.

( You don't just tell someone you got their back when you are undressing, man!! That's so weird!) Issei thought to himself until- "Huh?" Turning around, Issei sensed something off as he turned around. Spotting a silver-haired male about the height and age as him. "...Wait, this feels familiar," Issei noted, looking at the hazel-eyed male who was leaning against the concrete wall with his arms crossed.

( It's like my arm is on fire! ) Issei thought to himself as the male leaned off the wall, beginning to walk up to him with a cool smile that helped his punkish attire.

"Issei Hyoudou, this is our second time meeting, correct?" Vali questioned as he moved a bit too close to Issei, making the brunette take a step back before narrowing his eyes at the White Dragon Emperor, considering summoning his sacred gear as the silver-haired pretty boy pointed directly at him.

"Now, we both know how this will go. You are not at all ready for someone like me if you struggled against that Phenex," Vali said overconfident despite his words ringing true. "...But, if you wish to start things early-"

"I already know how your sacred gear works, pretty boy!"

"Well, I'd think of you as a complete lost cause if you didn't-But!" In a flash, his finger was pressed into Issei's chest, causing the brunette to stumble before moving back from him in a hurry, his eyes hadn't even seen him move till he was right in front of him. Summoning the boosted Gear, Issei glared at his destined rival who simply smirked at him.

( His presence is on a whole other level, I passed by him and didn't even notice till he wanted me to!)

Opening his palm, Vali raised his presence only a little bit before speaking. "Nice reflexes, but what say I cast a little spell on you? ...I've seen you can take a beating, but can you actually fight?" Vali questioned until he suddenly found both a demonic sword at his neck as well as the legendary Durandal, the holy sword's presence alerting him as he stood still, looking at the two that had him pinned at either side.