S1: Episode 11 [ Uptown Girl ]

Highschool DxD The Serpent King: [Season One ]

Episode 11 : [ Uptown Girl ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

April is a very important month for Japan, and for me, I am very glad I arrived here during this period.

The cherry blossoms are just great to see. I think I might bring Asia and me to a festival, I'm sure she'll love it. I think Ueno Park will be just fine, though if it's too crowded...

I'll just see if I can rent it for the day, that way we can bring some friends along. Shouldn't be too expensive. Wait, Asia is the type to enjoy seeing so many people having a good time, Haha.

Maybe I'll just take her to Brazil for the weekend? I hear the bartenders are some real monsters in terms of strength, haha. I think Dad once told me he met a guy who fought drunk constantly and practiced a weird form of Muay Thai, and apparently he was always...Ehh, he may have been lying again.

"Hey, Y/n! I fixed my answer to the last question!" I suddenly opened my eyes and ceased my daydreaming, finding myself inside the school's library with my back against a closed window, while in front of me was a long wooden table with my classmates on each side studying... Looking towards the end I found a girl with lime green eyes and mochi-colored hair happily waving at me... I still can't believe it's competently natural.

"...Mitsuri, you're being too loud," I think I heard someone say to her, making my classmate blush a little. I think his name was Obanai, right?

"Oops! ...Sorry, I was just happy."

Anyways, getting my composure back before giving a welcoming smile I nodded at her and decided to see if she was correct.

"Alright, and your answer is twenty-four correct?" Asking in a confident tone, I was sure she fixed her mistake of the answer being sixteen. Yet...why was she so nervous? It's like she's threatening to deflate like a balloon.

"...You m-mean thirty-two, right Y/n?" Mitsuri asked nervously, beginning to count on her fingers while I held back a sigh. I've learned in the past that rather than show your disappointment, it's better to keep showing them they can go on. Learning is both a mental and visual game in most cases, and no one can conquer a boss without motivation.

"Nope, it is still twenty-four. But that's not what is important, I'll be right over so we see what's causing you to trip," With a small nod her way and a look of 'Don't worry you got this!', the girl who was currently having the most trouble looked more confident....though why was Obani glaring at me? Does he like her? Maybe I should ask the teacher to seat them together in class, just gotta be slick about it.

Ah right!

It's been almost a month since I arrived in this town, and more importantly this school. Honestly, compared to the middle school I attended, this place is quite odd. There are more girls than boys, and while there is a reason behind it, it still is a stark difference, well for now at least. The people here are either normal, annoying, or quite the attention grabbers in terms of personality. Wait, isn't that just normal school?

Well, I wouldn't know anything about that, I've only ever attended one actual school in my life, aside from here. Most of my schooling was done in the Grigori or by...Ugh. But, despite any of the faults I could find in this place, and I've definitely seen some, I'm enjoying my time in Kouh. Though it would be quite cool to have those two here. ...Wait, is Karma still crazy?