S2: Episode 6: [ Armageddon has arrived. ]

Highschool DxD The Serpent King: [Season: 2 ]

Episode 6 : [ Armageddon has arrived.]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

His pale hand gripped the golden dagger hard enough to shatter it if he wished. His crimson eyes were overwhelmed with boiling fury, his body wrapped in a tense storm that debated whether to move or not, a golden aura beginning to pour out of him as he focused his power into a dense state that raised his strength, his eyes never leaving the monster before them all.

"It all makes sense now...why he took you in."

He had been witness to the beginning and end of the terrible war, he had survived the almighty and the demon lords, living to tell the tale of his exploits and battles, yearning for the day it would all begin again. He was of the finest cloth, cut above the rest of his brothers and sisters, regarded as one of the strongest fallen angels of his day, and he certainly more than what his reputation would have you believe.

"Monsters, a line of devils!"

Which made it all the damning for him to be before this thing. He had seen them before, numerous times throughout the war and history. He was there the night they raided heaven and slew his brothers, robbing them of a legendary blade. He was there when they had rode into the war beside Lucifer atop a monstrous snake, but by that point, he had fallen from God's grace. He knew what they were, what are, and the calamities they brought.

Kokabiel would have said that the nun had damned him with her prayer, yet this was not the work of his father.

"....Crowley?"

"What the hell?"

"I thought they left with those damn satan children!?"

His forces stood strong in the face of their doubts, they believed in him, but they knew as much as he did: what was before them all. That blade which was stained with the blood of their brother could only be in the possession of one family. A line founded by the first murderer, a line of demons and wicked children. They were before the King of Demons' finest weapon, and it simply stared dead at them like a hollow machine. For once his proclamation left his lips, that boy had lost any bit of humanity left in him, transforming himself into their deadly opposition.

But he was only one man. And their numbers swallowed him whole. No, it was beyond just numerical advantage. They were under the banner of a Cadre, a being on par with the Satans, and many of them were not pathetic grunts in the least. They believed that despite the inevitable loss they would take, they would win and bring the fight towards Lucifer as well. They were an army, not lambs to the slaughter.

He was only a boy, after all, a deadly sprout, but too young to bloom nonetheless.

So in the face of his suffocating aura, they stood strong by their leader as one by one, the thousands of fallen began to prepare themselves for the beginning of war, the first battle would begin this night. Flapping their wings and proudly showing themselves as Kokabiel raised his right arm, the golden dagger glowing as a black band appeared around his wrist, they flared their auras, becoming one golden sea of light as their Opponent stood still while their great leader roared with a booming voice an order in their minds.

( "Contain him and do not allow yourself to be cut with that blade, it will guarantee even my death with just a scrape! Now those who possess power on par with the ultimate class, support me directly! Now, engage!") Kokabiel ordered as his power roared, flapping his wings and battering the air before flying forth toward Y/n. Several fallen angels flew behind Kokabiel, making distance between themselves, preparing to flank the blond.