S3 Episode 6 [ One of Those Nights: 2 ]

▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

O O O O O O O

▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌

__________________________________

There is no greater vastness than night's grip upon the day's sky. Within the Underworld, there are only two stretches of land where this claim is an inescapable truth. In fact, it is the constant which paints the sky an old shade of black. But amid their dark kingdom, their gothic castle, tonight the manor belonging to Hell's most charismatic family of butchers could be considered lit like a candle. Even from a distance, if you were to stand atop one of the many surrounding hills that plant themselves under the ghostly stone bridge that rests high up. One could impart that nearly all the lights were on, making the castle shimmer with a warm, distant glow. As in the courtyard, a golden and white train rested, awaiting the opportunity to flare its engines.

Yes, tonight was no ordinary night. No wonder as to why in the halls servants made their way up and down the lit paths with baggage in hand. Clothes and attires, suits and dresses, all filling their arms as they went up and down the stairs, returning and bringing back more than what they had left with. Such commotion was unheard of for a home once considered desolate. But tonight the castle glimmered and shined. The pouring moonlight drowned out by the warm sparkle of the chandeliers. She was alive as she was filled with a host of busy bodies trying to provide their best service to of course – this home's manner of lady's and lords.

It was as if a party was soon to be held.

"Ugh, this feels like it's choking me! Do corsets really have to be so tight? It's uncomfortable."

And perhaps there was?

"Ms. Asia, they're supposed to show off your figure. ... Though perhaps we should find something more in your size? I'm beginning to believe whoever originally wore this wasn't the tallest woman."

"Um, thanks. ... I've just never dressed up this much before. But I think I'd rather wear a chicken suit than look great and be out of breath."

One could only pray the girl wouldn't have to walk in heels. But as preparations venture on, a door swings open as a brunette in maid uniform quickly heads out the door. Only having enough time to quickly give a short response. "Excuse me!" Hurrying out as the door swings open, momentarily the woman's figure is followed by the attentive eyes of one of the men by the door: specifically the black haired crow with flashy gold highlights painting the tips of his hair.

"I'd ask you how you get any work done around here, Kid." Did the crow feel a sense of shame at the fact that his eyes leered at the rump of a woman? Likely not. But, as he leaned back against the wall the young man standing across from him mirrored his action. At least the leaning bit. As with a cock of his head towards his son, the old man smiled amusedly. "But I guess our styles are different, huh? I chase, you attract, right?" Azazel quipped while his son took a glance inside the room where Asia was at.