S2: Episode 17: [ A Tale of Two Brothers 2: The Story of Our Lives. ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When we were young, and when our world was dark, we only had each other as our reasons to see the dawn. You were my first hero, because no matter whose face you shared, you carried the same scars as me.

Before I was strong, I was meek and it was you who stood with your back to me, teaching me that even devils could wear golden wings. And when you could no longer protect me, we would cower in closets as that monster would try to batter us. But eventually, he would leave, and our angel would arrive to bear the sins we carried.

I was hated for living, you were hated for being amazing. Your father was my devil, he was your bastard.

But we shared our suffering, the cruelty, and the mother who told us not to worry. Without her, I would not be me, and you would not be you.

When we were young, our world was dark. Today we're older, and our world is on fire as battle cements its collapse.

And as the memories of our shared life reach me, my eyes are haunted by her memory. As the longer I fight you, I find myself seeing days I thought I could forget. Moments I buried, and-As I slam my fist into your skull, rocking you from heaven back down to earth.

When we were young, our world was dark. When we grew older I thought we had finally reached Heaven. But today I see that I was wrong and my life is a rainstorm. And once this hell is finally over and the sky clears, the light will threaten to pour, but we won't get to share the same life anymore. I...

I threaten to destroy the last memory of her: that my mother, our mother, left me.

She taught me right from wrong. That woman...

I am always reluctant to say: I love you. To anyone.

But if I had the opportunity, the chance, or even the possibility to go back and say it to her just once more... If I knew that would be the last day we saw her living-

I would have screamed louder for her.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX