Chapter 7

ECHO'S POV

I leave the restroom to see a black fitted dress on the bed. There's also a pair of underwear and a pair of slide-on sandals right next to it.

After moisturizing my body I put on the clothes and then sandals.

I turn around. I jump and my heart feels as if it has skipped a beat. Luca stands in the doorway with a smirk on his face. I didn't even hear the door open. How is he so sneaky?

He's wearing a black, satin, long sleeve, button up, and a pair of black slacks. He's also wearing a pair of black dress shoes. Luca's shirt is nearly half unbuttoned and I didn't notice it until now but Luca's covered in tattoos. He has a big one on his chest that says something I can't read because it's in a different language. The way he just stands there staring at me is so damn attractive.

"You scared me," I say.

He walks slowly toward me with that same smirk on his face. He pulls me into him.

"You look beautiful, Princess. Do you like the dress?"

The way his Rs roll when he calls me princess makes my heart flutter. It's so sexy. He's so sexy. But he's also perilous, I shouldn't let myself fall into him.

"Thank you, and I love the dress," I say quietly.

Luca slightly squeezes my ass making me squirm a little.

He takes my hand and leads me to the door. Once we're in the hall he pulls me in front of him as if I have any idea of where to go. I just continue to walk in the direction we are already facing until he directs me downstairs and into the garage.

Once we get there I notice how big it is. There are BMWs, Lamborghinis, Corvettes, Ferraris, and many more expensive cars. Cars that cost more than my parents' whole mortgage.

Luca walks me to the passenger's side of a white Audi with a red interior. He opens the door allowing me in. Then he goes around to the driver's side.

The garage opens and we drive off.

It feels like we've been driving past nothing but trees and fields for hours before I start to recognize my surroundings. I'm less than five miles away from home. I'm so close, yet so far, Luca's not gonna let me leave. We pull into what used to be my local mall. Vic and I would come here often.

This is a high-end mall. This mall is where you go when you want to buy designer things. Vic and I would roam around running in and out of stores knowing we couldn't afford a single thing inside them. We didn't care though, we just enjoyed pretending like we were two stunning, rich, and independent girls.

Luca finds a parking spot upfront before getting out of the car. He walks around to the passenger's door to let me out. He takes my hand and we head inside.

"I brought you here so you could get some clothing of your own, but if you see anything else you want you're welcome to get it."

"Anything?" I ask.

"Yes, no budget, no limit. All I ask is that you make sure to also get all of what you need. And no talking to others without my permission. If I catch you there will be consequences."

I give a slight eye roll to that last statement. He sounds like my father.

"Where do you want to go first?" Luca asks.

"Can we go to Victoria's Secret? I need to get underwear, bras, and pajamas. Things of that sort."

VS is one of the less expensive stores in this mall. I figure I'll be able to find simpler things there.