Chapter 20

After a while of arguing and laughters , both the cars reached the MT mall again . At the entrance stood go eun and lee min hoo who was called by nam hyun ..

Ji Chang wook Parked his car near the entrance while yibo parked the car over to some silent area . Now the struggle is just about to start ..

" I am not getting outside " Xiao zhan did not move from the passengers seat .

" zhan ... don't test my patience" yibo warned him but zhan did not listen.

" oh really then I am not at all stepping a foot on that road , and that's final" zhan said stubbornly crossing his arms to his chest ..

" then you leave me no choice ma" yibo said and unbuckled zhans seat belt and took him in bridal style .

" hey .... let ..go..PUT ME DOWN" zhan protested in yibo s arms swinging his both legs one by one .

" stop it or we both will fall" yibo said angrily ..

" falling Hmm that will be better" zhan replied and continued protesting .

" Gosh zhan stop it or I'll do something bad to you" yibo warned again at the protesting zhan..

" phfff who is scared nah I am not" zhan said . Yibo with hardship walked with the protesting zhan in his arms to the entrance .

Yuchen yanli and Jackson giggled seeing how yibo is carrying zhan .

" zhan you should forgive him or..." yanli was about to continue when zhan cut her ..

" this is our matter not yours so don't butt in" zhan said harshly to her ..

" YOU...ughhh what a brother" and she stormed inside the mall dragging both Jackson and yuchen .

" are you letting me go or not" zhan asked angrily towards yibo who is unwilling to let go .

" no , not until you forgive me" yibo replied ..

" atleast put me down ..." yibo rolled his eyes and put him down and zhan was about to run when yibo was quick to grab him by the waist and make his back hit his chest ..

" not so fast .." yibo said tightening the grin on zhans waist .

" you...ughh...so annoying" zhan said annoyed to death .

" zhan give him a chance to explain ... its all a misunderstanding" lee min hoo suggested but zhan is not at all listening . He is unwilling ..

" proof ??.." zhan asked coldly . Yibo just nodded and pushed zhan inside the mall . Both family parents followed yibo ..

Now all of them are in the security room where you can see all the camera workings . The security guards who immediately recognized who they were stood up and now 90 degrees .

" sir....what are you doing here...sorry we weren't aware" one of the guard spoke up lowering his head .

" it's ok .. just give us the camera rolling of this morning near the fun area" lee min hoo advice and the guard went with a 'YES' and started strolling the camera to backwards .

" yes stop here.." yibo said suddenly ..

" play .." yibo said again coldly which sends shiver to the guards spines . He gulps down and clicked play and the camera started showing the scene of zhan and yibo with others..

The family was watching everything including zhan fully concentrated while yibo was only looking at zhan wishing zhan would finally forgive him

" see zhan that woman ... we have an history so I have to act or I am afraid you will get in trouble .." yibo said sadly ..zhan looked at him and saw the sincerity in his eyes which made him guilty of how he acted ..