Chapter 40 final

Last month...

It was the last month and now they are in the hospital since yibo was unable to control the pain , someone is there who was sweating to death ... he even made mistakes in the morning when yibo started crying ... he didn't know what to do that he searched in the google ...

" mom is he gonna leave me" zhan started asking questions holding nam hymns hand tightly ..

" you will kill me with tension , stop asking questions now" nam hyun replied covering her face getting nervous ...

Go eun was sitting there with her head on lee min hoo s shoulder crying non stop .. the doctor came out and zhan ran toward Ziyi ...

" he's okay but it's not his delivery time" Ziyi says and leaves with yanli and Jackson ...

Zhan sighed and saw them taking yibo to the room , he followed and went inside after everything was set . Yibo was asleep and zhan just sat next to the chair of the bed looking at him tears started filling in his eyes .

Hours passed and yibo shouted screaming in pain making zhan cry more than yibo . He called Ziyi immediately and they took her to the delivery room ... he knew it was the time for the delivery and he waited there like a statue or maybe he got sticked to the place infront of the room .

He been standing there for one hour and did not move an inch even though nam hyun , and lee min hoo tried their best in persuading him to sit down and calm but the person has already been glue sticked to that area .

" Ziyi said it will be fine earlier but this zhan god ... he will make me faint" yanli said as she massaged her forehead . Earlier when she and Jackson followed Ziyi , Ziyi told them that the critical portion during the delivery time will not be a problem since the blood has been prepared and yibo was free from diseases so the delivery will go in peace...

" call zhan or I am not allowing you guys " inside the operating room ... yibo was unwilling to let them operate ... Ziyi kept on pleading but lastly have to call zhan who came in faster than an ant ...

" I am here don't worry wifey ... I will be here till the end ... you can do it" hearing so yibo nodded and zhan placed a soft kiss on his forehead and sat there holding his hand . The doctor injected something which made yibo go into dark space ...

____________
" what are you gonna name him " yibo asked zhan who was trying to stop the baby from crying .

Yibo gave birth to a little prince one hour ago ... zhan was walking in the room calming the crying baby ... yibo cant breast feed him for a while since his blood is mixed with the others so only after half an hour he can feed the crying baby .

"Xiao-bozhan , it matches both of us" yibo smiled and started tearing up ... seeing this zhan looked at the baby and then at yibo and sighed .. now he have to make two babies stop crying ...

__________________

5 years later ...

" bozhan I am warning you , don't dare break my skateboard again"

a complete idiotic chaos going inside the house ... bozhan broke yibo s skateboard by throwing it from the window and is now trying to break another one which is making yibo go crazy ...

Zhan was watching everything from the other side with their one year old yizhan in his hand , yibo gave birth to a second boy a year ago...

This is not the first time he is seeing this but hell he have to stop bozhan from breaking the skateboard or else a big World wide tornado will take place ... he placed yizhan on the crib and ran towards bozhan who threw the skateboard but zhan caught it immediately which saved life's ...