Chapter 25

At university...

"Bo-di...come on , don't participate please..." at the hall Xiao zhan s pleading noise could be heard . Yes both Xiao zhan and wang yibo came back to the hall but yibo s attention was caught by a poster which says Romeo and Juliet drama play .

" aiya .... zhan-ge let me act and show you what I got" yibo said looking with puppy eyes at zhan . Zhan sighed hardly and nodded even though his heart is not allowing .

" ok but no , you know those fucking bad girl boy together scenes" zhan said sternly rolling his eyes .

" I have to listen to the director" yibo replied but chuckled after seeing the poster again .

" what ??? What are you laughing at huh" zhan asked annoyed .

" oh my zhan-ge you still did not see , here look the director is XIAO ZHAN" yibo tookt he poster and pointed att he name which was zhans . Zhans eyes widened and slapped himself .

" how could I forget , god I applied today morning for this as a director " zhan mumbled
embarrassed .

" ok so now I am acting in your drama" yibo replied smiling at zhan . Zhan looked at yibo and his cold stare came back making yibo worry again .

" no your not the male lead , this drama has too many romance , kiss and even get married so A BIG NO" zhan said making cross sigh with his fingers .

" you can just change them ma..." yibo replied a bit disappointed..

" my god , you two just we will change the director and out zhan and you as the main lead , how about that" Suddenly the principal came out of nowhere and said making yibo and zhan flinch ...

" what do you mean" wang yibo asked scratching his forehead slightly .

" yes we can change the plot of Romeo and Juliet to gay type drama , since you two are making crazy all over the university , you two will be perfect" the principal said smiling .

" GREAT NOW YOU WONT ACT WITH ZIXUAN" zhan yelled clapping his hands . Yibo looked at him confused with zixuan name .

" what act with zixuan" zhan looked at him in disbelief ..

" you idiot , she was the female lead of the drama that's the reason I wasn't willing to make you the male lead but now it's all ok since we will be the main leads hehe ... but who will be the director" zhan replied and asked looking at principal .

" I can be the director" answer a student who seems be familiar s zhans eyes .

" aren't you in my art class , the youngest one" zhan asked .

" yes yes I am , and my name is fan xing , I am 19 years old" answer fan xing with a sweet innocent smile .

" well then everything is set so I guess you guys don't have to worry about anything .." the principal then walked out from the hallway

" hey fan xing can't you hear when I call your name" a sudden voice interrupted them .

" ohh your sungjoo aren't you , I have seen you in my class" yibo asked ..

" yes and zhan why you two are ... hmmm" sungjoo asked pointing at yibo s and zhans hand which are intertwined .

" god they are the best couple in the university , how come you don't know" fan xing shook his head in disbelief can't believe sungjoo didn't know about the yizhan fandom .

" ohhh" sungjoo hummed and then walked towards zhan and gave and big hug ..

" I missed you , it's been a long time" sungjoo replied and zhan hugged his back not knowing the lion eyes staring at them ..